Community Ban Request - BruhhYouMad

Stone

Punishment Length  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What time of punishment does the community recommend?

• Full Community Ban
    • DRP Perma Ban
    • DRP 1 Month Ban
    • No Punishment

Just now, OpTic Gunner said:

If you saw him to do this for a long time  why did you never post about it? 

I expected it to be handled like they handled me, just throw in a perma with no reason nor motive, I didn't expect him to be treated differently, I was a VIP too and I still get permabanned for having just a couple bans over 50. I had a Karambit, DB, and Perma VIP. 😕 My bans were spread out over a year and a half and weren't even repeated offenses.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lori From The Deli said:

I expected it to be handled like they handled me, just throw in a perma with no reason nor motive, I didn't expect him to be treated differently, I was a VIP too and I still get permabanned for having just a couple bans over 50. I had a Karambit, DB, and Perma VIP. 😕 My bans were spread out over a year and a half and weren't even repeated offenses.

Wow you donated your so special let's just let you hack and get away with it 

And there's a major difference with having 50  bans then 17 bans

• Toxic 1
13 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

You guys are acting your gonna cry and leave the server forever 

11 minutes ago, Stone said:

You're the one acting immature. I know it's tempting, but please don't shitpost on my thread.

OpTic, calm down. It's a debate/opinion based thread you don't need to act all immature as Stone said. Just take it easy and respond maturely if you don't want people to act up on your posts.

1 hour ago, .br0ken said:

Evity should make it so that after a specific amount of bans you get perma banned, Just like how it is on MRP

That system lowkey flawed if moved into DRP. 

A) We would lose a majority of our playerbase

B) Unlike MRP, we have a lot more rules that can be broken. We reserve perma bans for serious offenses, not accumulating 3 bans in the course of 2 years.