DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

The reason i have been gone....

Reeper

So, i put a OOC Message in MRP saying that my dog is sick just to put it out there to see if anyone would notice. It has been about 3-4 weeks since i posted that. Since then my dog has gotten worse and worse. Today i woke up at 12 (yea i'm lazy) and was told she might not make it past today. Its been around a hour since she has passed away. Just wanted to say why and what i have been doing for the past weeks not being too active.

RIP - Gracie 2013-2019

article-2241225-164A6CA0000005DC-662_306

(Not Actual picture, couldn't get one from FB)

I’m sorry my man, I know how it feels to loose a dog too,  I can speak for most of us if I told you thay we wouldn’t mind if you’d took some time to mourn your loss. Whenever you do start devoting your normal time again we’ll need you at peak performance, and with a smile on your face. I hope you feel better soon.

1 minute ago, Apache said:

I’m sorry my man, I know how it feels to loose a dog too,  I can speak for most of us if I told you thay we wouldn’t mind if you’d took some time to mourn your loss. Whenever you do start devoting your normal time again we’ll need you at peak performance, and with a smile on your face. I hope you feel better soon.

thanks for the advice and helping me out, see ya in game.

Archived