In-Game Name: Orange

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:119779823

Staff Member: No idea, too long ago

Timezone: PST

Ban Reason: 3 Ban Rule

How long: Permanent

Proof of Ban: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1354674707

Why should I be unbanned?

I was banned 2 years ago. 2 years is a very long time and I have changed a lot. I only got banned 3 times because I wanted to stop myself from coming back onto the server because I had real problems going on. I seem to be doing a lot better socially and academically and I think it is time to come back. I was really immature, but during your teenage years, you grow A LOT. I know it probably wasn't the most mature thing to do to stay away, I probably should have just deleted Garry's Mod. I hope you all can consider me coming back. Please don't BS me with your "wait for the ban wipe" or "Ban appeals aren't for apologies." I know that. Please just give me some honest opinions.

• Haha 1

Personally, I believe people can change, some more than others though.

Therefore I want to say you should get a second chance, but you need to take into consideration a lot more things when it comes to a perma ban.

The 3 ban rule is probably one of the worst ways to be perma-banned, but since I am extremely gullible and will believe that you just wanted to burn your bridges then I'd be fine with it.

I'd like to see you back on the server. I want to see how you can redeem yourself, like most others should have the ability to.

Also, good luck getting that DF whitelist back.

+1

Yours,

~Kat

Edited by kat.

Never knew Orange, but 2 years is a really long time. There is a difference between someone being permad, coming back after a month and saying “I’ve changed unban me” and someone who has been banned over 2 years ago claiming he has changed. I understand MRP is very strict with their ban policies, and that’s why the server runs so tight with very little minges, and I respect that. It’s not my jurisdiction, concern, or area to be discussing MRP affairs and whatnot. But this Orange fella seems to want to come back. I say give him a shot. What’s the worst that can happen? He kills a couple of people or failRPs, giving the person he kills a 10 second timer and a reset on ammo? After that, just ban him. He can’t even do anything that bad anyway, as the amount of rules that can be broken on MRP are very limited. Put him on a short leash. Mingy behavior=ban, 1 warn that isn’t accidental=ban. Simple as that.

TL;DR- 2 years is a very long time. Keep him under close watch, and return him to his permanent ban status if he messes up. What’s the worst that can happen?

+1

Remember the last people who said they would change? Come back and be the same cunt that got them banned. Remember Cole and Pony/Horse. They asked for an apology say they've changed, but are the same cunts that no one likes. Not to say you shouldn't be unbanned just that it's seems to be people actually don't change that much, especially the ones that cry for forgiveness.

10 hours ago, Orange said:

In-Game Name: Orange

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:119779823

Staff Member: No idea, too long ago

Timezone: PST

Ban Reason: 3 Ban Rule

How long: Permanent

Proof of Ban: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1354674707

Why should I be unbanned?

I was banned 2 years ago. 2 years is a very long time and I have changed a lot. I only got banned 3 times because I wanted to stop myself from coming back onto the server because I had real problems going on. I seem to be doing a lot better socially and academically and I think it is time to come back. I was really immature, but during your teenage years, you grow A LOT. I know it probably wasn't the most mature thing to do to stay away, I probably should have just deleted Garry's Mod. I hope you all can consider me coming back. Please don't BS me with your "wait for the ban wipe" or "Ban appeals aren't for apologies." I know that. Please just give me some honest opinions.

So you claim that in order to stop yourself from playing you went through the trouble of going through 3 bans just to stop playing. When you could've just quit and uninstall gmod. If they decide to unban you, it would be unfair for the other people who been ban longer but gets their ban appeal denied. Personally, I think you have changed and should be allowed back to the server. Also, can you go into more depth about your bans?

Edited by draggydx

Oh would you look at that, you answered your own ban appeal.

13 hours ago, Orange said:

Please don't BS me with your "wait for the ban wipe" or "Ban appeals aren't for apologies."

That's what exactly I'm going to do and say. Now I'm not going to lie, I don't know what you were perma'd for but I imagine if you did get perma'd you must have pissed off a lot of people and done some shitty things. Even if you have "Changed" you still have to deal with your past mistakes and deal with the consequences of those actions. Again appeals aren't for apologies, and aren't treated as such, so if you don't have a actual valid reason on why you think you should be unbanned then I doubt you will be. You have to wait for the ban wipe, as you have little to no chance of getting accepted.

Edited by PrisonNightmare
Accidentally submitted b4 i was done writing feelsbad

Lol I’m the one that asked for your ban because you were just overall toxic and got on just to MassRDM

Also when you did get banned months after you literally kept ban evading into the TS to still show your immaturity 

-1 giving you a second chance would be like giving Riley M one I’m ok 

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
31 minutes ago, Cameron said:

giving you a second chance would be like giving Riley M one I’m ok 

If only you knew 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1