DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

My Departure

I recently have been offered a job and got accepted, but with all the demanding hours put into training and actually working with school, I just wont be able to have the time to help out any factions or do anything with GG anymore. I’ll stop by on teamspeak time to time. By no means did I lose interest, its just time for me to proceed on with life and focus on getting hands on experience for my major. I do hope for some times where I can come and enjoy the one and only server I actually dedicated a lot of time into.

Thank you to everyone who made my experience on the server so memorable.

@{GG}otham - The Factory Duo. The guy who's middle name is "Down". Thank you man. All our talks were real and we had a good run for the longest time man. You really are the closest friend I made on this server. I know my departure was abrupt and I hope nothin changes. Keep up the good work in your Gen-Ship and I hope to see you soon dawg

Drax James Ryan Gary - Thank you all for being there in my start up and making the server such an enjoyable time. Never forget the good times

Jin Keep up the good work youre doing, Ill come back for...you know when

PDSS boys - Its modelo time boys, Thanks for the last month being so fun and hanging out with you all has been a blast. Until next time, "ITS SPICY"  @Tora1

Trip @Remake@TKTV - You all been so nice, thank you for being with me from MARSOC to DF 

@Chris Branch - You been so nice and willing to talk whenever wherever, thank you so much papi

@Gildarts - Thanks for the late night leagues and the soundboards. Hope to see it again one day. 

@Ethan - The only nigga i know to rat himself out for a RDM warn. Good luck with SSO and keep up the great staffing job 

As cliche as it is, theres alot of you that made my time in the server so enjoyable in and out of game. Thank you to the whole GG community for a good year.

-Doberman, TheHappyKorean, CJ  

Edited by {GG} CJ
  • Like 4
  • Sad 9
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
47 minutes ago, {GG} CJ said:

Its modelo time

I just had to pour a little out for a real one. Now keep that fucking piss water known as Bud Light the fuck away from yourself and you gonna be alright.

Last month was absolute fucking jokes so thanks for coming aboard 😂

“It’s Spicy” - Miss Banana

/me Salutes

• Haha 1

Yo we lost one of the realist.

Separating server from friendship you're a real homie. Don't worry about the abrupt resignation, we both fucked up there. After how many people I've turned down reserves to in that sort of situation, I had to make the call. Still going to be a heavy  regret on my part. Regardless, pretty sure you and I both know that this shit is legit just a garry's mod server. Irrelevant in the wide scope. I may have been your General, but I looked/look up to you a lot. Your work ethic in school and life in general has helped inspire me a lot, impacting my real life. If you ever have time to chill or need me, you know how to find me. However, if you want me to carry your stupid ass out of bronze, that'll be 20 dollars.

Edited by {GG}otham
  • Like 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Winner 1

Omg bro im gonna cry. You were the realest nigga we started together as privates and you way outranked me lmao. I love you CJ you are my favorite person on the server. This is a major loss for everyone on the server. #Slaporders

Edited by Bhewy1
  • Friendly 1

Damn bro, you were the one who dragged me into MARSOC long ago. One of the best if not thee best person I've ever encountered on the server. Alot of memories have been made with you, this one is actually genuinely sad. Happy for you, best of luck!

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1