Towelie's Staff App

Towelie

In-game name: Towelie

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞  STEAM_0:0:90141269

Warns: None active

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: | PDSS GVS Towelie Makmood has played for 747:05:02.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Not at the moment

Referral(s): br0ken, pencil, draggy, homeless

Past experiences as staff: Former Admin of a TF2 server, Former GG MRP Moderator

How do you plan on benefiting our server? As a former GG staff member, I know what it takes to effectively handle a sit and how to deal with problems between players.  I also feel as if I know a large amount of the playerbase quite well, despite being an RU main, and I do try to be kind towards everyone, especially newer players who may be pushed away by the hostility that they can face as Privates.  That being said, when I was a newer player. I looked to the staff team for help whenever officers would ignore me and would get almost immediate help, something I would do during my previous run as staff, with me willing to leave war or assisting in a tryout or sims to do my duty when other staff members would not.  Also, despite me being in college, I have remained active on the server, playing all times of the day and night and there has been many instances lately where I’d see someone asking for a staff member and there isn’t one on, or they are all AFK, which is something I rarely ever do for an extended period of time. GG is also the first and only MRP server that I have consistently played.  I have about 950 hrs in GMOD and 747 hours on GG, something I think that shows my dedication to this server. Serving as staff in the past was one of the coolest and most fun things I’ve been able to do with a video game, and had it not been for life catching up to me last summer, I doubt I would have resigned. I really hope I can serve as staff again and I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? Only 5 warns total in my history on the server

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, about a year ago which got accepted

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can play a decent amount due to my being in college.  My only times I can’t play will be during exam weeks and on Tuesday/Wednesday nights as I have night classes.

Edited by Towelie
  • Like 1
  • Winner 2
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

+1 and referral 

Very easy decision. He’s re-dedicated himself to the server, he’s mature, he’s past staff, etc.

Takes his role as a leader seriously and would make a great addition

• Like 1

+1, add me to referrals

You got past experience, are well known and I have seen you on almost every day. Personally I can't comment on your leadership skills but I do know you have been officer many times so I'm gonna be optimistic. 

• Like 1

+1 ezpz and obviously a referral 

Great leadership I would add more but it would just repeating what the others said already. Your actions speaks for themselves. Hopefully, I'll be able to say "Welcome back to the staff team" soon. Good luck.

Edited by draggydx
  • Like 1