Roflcopter Player Report

Pencil

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Player
Your in-game name: Pencil (DEVGRU CAPT Lamb)
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:32512533
In-game name of reportee: 2GA RFR SHS Roflcopter
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:437157993
Date & Time of incident: 27/03/2019 (D/M/Y)
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof): Essentially we have been suspicious of the player for a while so we decided to specifically keep an eye out for any suspicious activity and have gathered it to receive community input.

This clip is my perspective while dead watching him, you can see how he flicks from person to person and seems to hardly adjust his aim while moving. This clip also coincides with Coyote's showing the back perspective, that he essentially walked up and instantly peeked to shoot Coyote. He also hit a few walking shots which was a bit suspicious.

This next clip is just a mix of times coyote died to him, the most suspicious one is at the end when he tracks Coyote through the hill.

This clip is from Bendak's perspective, no audio pop from Bendak's side, just an instant flick over to him.

This last clip is again from my perspective where I intentionally waited to see if he would flick, to which he did. The final shot on me is also a bit suspicious.

Please feel free to put your feedback, in my opinion it is pretty suspicious though, I felt a full player report was needed.

Edited by Pencil
Editing links
  • Like 4
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Informative 1

If you watch each video and actually analyze them without making a rational assumption, almost all clips are somewhat sketchy, I feel this is enough evidence imo. (My clip is just of all my deaths, not all parts are sketch)

+1

EDIT: Sketchy things
Video 1 - Skip to 1:00 and watch the guy in the pit walk up and aim right where I am.

Video 2 - The first death is my perspective of the first video, still from my end I thought it was weird for him to pop me so quick with little no information that I'm there.

Video 3 - Before Bendak even shoots he flicks towards his location, even in third person I fail to see how rofl catches Bendak.

Video 4 - Self explanatory. Pencil peeks from the right side of the mountain when rofl sees him, pencil switches sides quickly and rofl is already pre-peeked towards him.

Edited by Coyotee

I've talked to staff as they were spectating him. He starts talking to himself which is a pretty big sign he knows he's being spectated, and he also was tacing me through the mountains of TC. Gonna go ahead and +1 this. He was popping off with 3 hours on the server taking out myself and MARSOC with headshots out of render with the ak. And @Krimzin all the evidence would help.

+1

I don't lead 2GA that much anymore, but I do still pay a lot of attention to the kill logs. Based on his hours, I don't think he has much experience with the server, and though he may be from other similar games/servers, it's way to broad of an excuse.