1 hour ago, Tripppy said:

Are you fucking crazy? "assuming the allegations are true?"

You've touched a minor inappropriately - is that true? No, but no one has proof yet that it's false yet. You don't go saying "assuming the allegations are true, fuck him." That's pretty much the definition of guilty until proven guilty, what the actually hell? My granddad's brother-in-law was killed because there were allegations of him raping his wife. A couple years later, it turned out the wife wanted his assets and property. ?

Jumped the gun there just a bit didn't you? That is not at all what I meant. Quite the opposite really. Also sorry to hear about that. Sending my condolences your way my guy. Hope the bitch is rotting in jail.

X was what, eighteen when these ALLEGED beatings happened? Even so, he has plenty of time to turn his life around and he was with charity, music, and his influence. With just the posts from this thread, it proved that his music was important to so many people. Imagine how much more would be made if he wasn’t murdered. People like @Holmander have no sympathy. So fucking disrespectful to the deceased. I had a friend pass away last night in a crash and I don’t think Holmander understands what it’s like to actually deal with loss. His family and friends in distress as you openly say the shooter should receive a medal. Farewell dipshit and holy shit it’s such a relief I don’t have to see you post on the forums anymore. 

Prayers to X and his family.

So, just to clarify something: I am not saying he deserved to die.

Fact is, no one does, but in regards to X's death, due to his past, I find it extremely hard to feel sad about his death. Again, he did not deserve to die, even if he was an asshole.

3 hours ago, Upland said:

Fact is, no one does, but in regards to X's death, due to his past, I find it extremely hard to feel sad about his death. Again, he did not deserve to die, even if he was an asshole.

but you're bringing up his past to somehow make yourself not feel as bad for his death, not sure how that benefits you or anyone. he was switching his life around and had already did so much to clean up his life and turn his life around. this is just like talking to a wall, for some reason you feel good letting everyone know he was an asshole in his past. edgy cunts lol

48 minutes ago, KREEZY - bizzy said:

but you're bringing up his past to somehow make yourself not feel as bad for his death,

Im bringing it up to explain why I dont feel sad about his death.

51 minutes ago, KREEZY - bizzy said:

he was switching his life around and had already did so much to clean up his life and turn his life around.

Ask yourself this: At what point does someones past actions become so fucked up, that any good they do will never shadow what they did?

For me, the anwser is simple: Once you beat a woman, I will consider you to be an asshole, no matter how much good you do after that.

56 minutes ago, KREEZY - bizzy said:

this is just like talking to a wall, for some reason you feel good letting everyone know he was an asshole in his past. edgy cunts lol

I mean, I really dont, but willfully ignoring his past is not something one should do. 

4 hours ago, Upland said:

1 hour ago, KREEZY - bizzy said:

but you're bringing up his past to somehow make yourself not feel as bad for his death, not sure how that benefits you or anyone. he was switching his life around and had already did so much to clean up his life and turn his life around. this is just like talking to a wall, for some reason you feel good letting everyone know he was an asshole in his past. edgy cunts lol

Dont even worry about it bizzy, he probably has only listened to look at me, heard he fucked his GF with a fork (Also he never did that the GF accused X that he SAID he would as mental abuse not physical sexual abuse) and hated him. You wont be able to change Uplands mind due to the fact he cant look at both sides of a story.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

he probably has only listened to look at me,

Good asumption, even if its false.

he fucked his GF with a fork (Also he never did that the GF accused X that he SAID he would as mental abuse not physical sexual abuse)

Well, I mean its still mental abuse, which is still real fucking bad to do.

and hated him

Good asumption, and now its true too.

You wont be able to change Uplands mind due to the fact he cant look at both sides of a story.

Okay then, please explain this other side of the story that seems to be going around.

Unless if you are related or friends with X, chances are you wont miss the dude. Sure, you will miss his music, but X is a truly horrible person. He raped a girl with a fork, beat up his cell mate for being gay, and the pregnant girlfriend he violently assaulted. His music was pretty decent, but the dude isn't.

11 hours ago, Orange said:

He raped a girl with a fork

Look, he didn't do that, though he was pretty close to it. 

If you want more info on that situation and others, here is some: 

https://pitchfork.com/thepitch/xxxtentacions-reported-victim-details-grim-pattern-of-abuse-in-testimony/

11 hours ago, Orange said:

beat up his cell mate for being gay,

Also, false. He did beat up his cellmate who was gay, but it was due to some fuckery aparently.  For more on that situation, you can go and look x's jumper interview at the 18 min mark.

Just now, Upland said:

Look, he didn't do that, though he was pretty close to it. 

If you want more info on that situation and others, here is some: 

https://pitchfork.com/thepitch/xxxtentacions-reported-victim-details-grim-pattern-of-abuse-in-testimony/

Also, false. He did beat up his cellmate who was gay, but it was due to some fuckery aparently.  For more on that situation, you can go and look x's jumper interview at the 18 min mark.

Thank you for correcting me, but the fact that he even got close to raping a girl with a fork is insane. I would've never thought of doing that

1 hour ago, Orange said:

Thank you for correcting me, but the fact that he even got close to raping a girl with a fork is insane. I would've never thought of doing that

Again it was allegations in which X plead not guilty so why judge him on something that can’t even be proven? 

Again it was allegations in which X plead not guilty so why judge him on something that can’t even be proven? 

I mean, lots of people plead not guilty, even if they have done something. So kinda bad defense there.