DarkRP Suggestions

1 hour ago, Entity said:

Interesting idea, but remember that this is DarkRP and Tailor's aren't really a dangerous job or considered criminal activity.

I do have an idea for a job but it's a long shot.

Maybe not, but neither are the delivery men we just got. I'm mainly just trying to get more ways in which players could earn cash without necessarily sitting in a base as much or as an alternative. Since people ask for jobs that aren't inherently criminal along with the idea that it would add a bit more customization to players in game (and honestly i'm not sure what off hand we could add that would be criminal as well that we don't have already). If you got any ideas message me and I can add them. 

2 hours ago, Zach-DLC said:

Add a grenade launcher nerd

Nah lmao. I'd much rather see something like the crossbow from half life or some other interesting weapon. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • The Garnut
On 10/3/2019 at 1:03 PM, TheDudeAbidesV2 said:

Completing Hits as a Hitman

implemented

Increased XP or amount of weed objects to make weed viable to use.

implemented

The ability for hobos to attempt a pickpocket for an amount of money say between $200 - $1000, and a small amount of XP. In a sense similar to the rape swep. If failed a message would alert the person being pick pocketed. If successful get the money, and a bit of XP while they're none the wiser. 120 sec cooldown.

Added to the to-do list

Adjust levels a bit. Either to compensate for how the class is used, what it has weapon wise, or a few other things. If nothing is mentioned, It's left the same. I just made a full list to make it easier when I was going through -

Alot of these changes were really redundant, IE: bumping something down a single level.

I did make some adjustments for the upcoming update though.

•  
  • Re-introduction to the auto event system we used to have in some way. Don't know if this one is possible due to the map change, but i'm curious nonetheless. 

I will take a look into it, unfortunately, it was made by Bizzy.

Reduced prices for players under level 10 at perk machine so they don't get bodied as hard (25% percent if possible.)

Great idea, will look into this one

•  
  • Have players start with 10k instead of 5k when they join.

Looks like the economy is getting an overhaul, I will implement this temporarily.

Area control -

Would be a great addition to a server that isn't Garnet, I don't want to make such a big change to such an old server.

Hitman/Assasin changes&additions -

• Add bonus objectives for Hitman/Assassin. Essentially it would be a secondary objective for the assassin to complete to either gain a bonus in cash, get armor back, or some other reward at the end of a job. Things like killing a player with a headshot, certain weaponry, within a time frame, or others. 
  • Add a cool down for same hit targets. Lets say 180 - 300 secs ( 3 - 5 min. I'd argue 5.) as people have issues with hits being spammed on them occasionally. 

Great ideas here, on the to-do list

Other things seemed a bit off or redundant for me to add. If there are some you feel strongly about, feel free to re-post