Gardner's Resignation from PDSS Leadership

The time has come for me to end my tenure as leader of PDSS. I have had the time of my life in this faction, and it resparked my flame to want to play on the server. This has been the best experience I've had gaming and I'm so glad I got to meet so many awesome people not only in the faction, but on the server as a whole.

First, I want to apologize for my recent inactivity, and of course my toxicity. For those who don't know, I'm in a very uncertain part of my life. I've been battling depression for the better part of a year and it's been coming down on me recently because of personal issues that I won't bore the community with on this post. I'd like to individually apologize to @Dexx (I'm p sure you're SSO SGT Dex in-game), for my behavior today in PM's and partly OOC. I'm sorry to everyone on the server that has to see me like that, but, let's face it, it's a video game. You'll all forget about me in a matter of weeks.

I also apologize to @Koulit for my behavior towards you today. I had no right to do what I did and have since reversed it. Congrats on Colonel, and good luck. You'll need it 😉

Thank you to @Bleach, for being my all-time best friend on this server. If not for you I would have left a long time ago, and most likely would not have joined PDSS or even stayed on the server. Good luck with Major General, I'll always be in touch if you need anything.

Thank you to @Gamma, for being there when I needed you and the great experiences in and out of the server. Of course, now that I have no real obligation to be active on MRP, we can grind out some Rust and kill some dummies.

Thank you to @BigBoyFlame, for being the best 2ndIC I could have ever asked for. People questioned my decision to make you Second in Command, but I was sure you were the one as soon as I gained leadership. You kept the boys in line and kept them entertained while I was away. Although you didn't do too well with tryouts and the like, you had your position for a reason. I wish you the best in anything you do, and hope you stay in contact.

Thank you to @Landon for helping me get Frogmen Leader. I miss you brother and I wanna play games with you soon, hmu retard.

Thank you to @Ethan , for all the advice you gave me over my leadership and being my overall favorite staff member. Your time as Manager was short, but I know you could have done great things if you had the position sooner.

Thank you to @JimmyEugeneTrash, you were an amazing Frogman and I will cherish you forever. I had a blast as your subordinate in Delta Force, and as your leader in Frogmen. You will do great things in life if you apply yourself, Jimbo, remember that.

Thank you to @Skye for being a model leader and helping me be an effective Officer in your faction. I will take the things you taught me to my grave.

Thank you @Trip for being my favorite leader ever. Being in your Delta Force was an honor, and I'll never forget the faction that brought me back into the server.

Thank you @{GG} CJ , we've never been in the same faction as each other, but somehow we became great friends. Hope to hear from you more often.

i might add more periodically.

Thank you, every member of Garnet Gaming, DarkRP, MilitaryRP, wherever. Keep the shit going.

Edited by Dan Gardner
typos n shit
  • Like 3
  • Sad 9

Damn, its sad to hear that you're going through this. Im always available if you need to just let things out or hear some words man. 

im glad i got to meet you through Trip's DF. Had some really good times and it continued on to this day. Hope to hear from you often and see you time to time again to periodically say hi! 

• The Garnut
3 hours ago, Dan Gardner said:

For those who don't know, I'm in a very uncertain part of my life. I've been battling depression for the better part of a year and it's been coming down on me recently because of personal issues that I won't bore the community with on this post. 

Feel free to add me on steam/contact over TS if you want to speak to somebody who's also going through much of the same. You'll figure it out sooner than later 🙂

I hope the best for you man!

• Like 4