MilitaryRP | New map's layout

• The Garnut

Do what you want with this, it doesn't give much information, but it was requested by MULTIPLE users (? wtf is up wit ya'll nigys)

ffd656a48149c86bd8b36f3648cba843.png

af4ff92c03637f77d000d28ae1abdab4.png

This is final and will not be revised for our new map, Siberia.

• Like 3
  • Community Director
58 minutes ago, [GG] Cypher said:

Will the uniform camos be changed to white now that the entire map is covered in snow

Someone didn’t read the map theme voting thread....

Anyway Garnet stated he won’t change the player models. 

• The Garnut
4 hours ago, [GG] Cypher said:

Will the uniform camos be changed to white now that the entire map is covered in snow

No, don't even request that. lmao

54 minutes ago, Yazmo ☣ said:

Didn't woodland get more votes? Any who, I hope the map plays well, because a lot of player models, weapons, and strategy are going to feel out of place.

I never asked anybody which terrain they prefer, Phantom did, and it was just a survey he held over a disagreement we had. Personally, I don't care if 'playermodels, weapons and strategies' feel out of place, you have more than enough servers to play that are in a desert map and feel more authentic with US vs AFG.

2 minutes ago, sbens said:

Sorry for asking this, it has probably already been answered. Is it the same layout but just in a winter theme? Are all the objectives the same / in the same place?

This is a completely new map.

• Winner 1
  • The Garnut

If anybody past this point makes a comment regarding any of the following, they will be warned for shitposting:

But Garnet. Playermodels' camo won't match

Can I request new playermodels with SNOW camo

Can I pay somebody to retexture our current playermodels for A SNOWWW camo

But I wanted a woodland like the past 6 maps we've had

Back on the 14th, you were developing a Woodland map and even acknowledged that the playerbase preferred to have a woodland map. What made you decide to change?

(I do not care what map we receive just curious on why you made the choice to switch)

Edited by Josh
  • The Garnut
38 minutes ago, Josh said:

Back on the 14th, you were developing a Woodland map and even acknowledged that the playerbase preferred to have a woodland map. What made you decide to change?

(I do not care what map we receive just curious on why you made the choice to switch)

Why? well for one, the vote came out even the last time I checked with results at 19:19 where half the playerbase voted on woodland, and the other half voted on tundra. Other than that, I had far more fun working on the tundra map and it got the better overall reviews from the playerbase that I had streamed it to, where most "VETERAN" users told me the woodland got too bland, and suggested Tundra might be a nice change. Ultimately, these are the players i'm catering to, the likes of Jackal, Phantom, Duel (gone now), the list goes on.