DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff Application

ZachDLC

In-game name: DLC / ZachDLC
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:94908357
Warns: None
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: ZachDLC has played for 406:24:32.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Ioms, Bradley350
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 5 times before, with max rank achieving Senior Mod
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs:

I know my history is a bit lackluster, and many believe that I'm not a good choice for staff, but when it boils down to it, I'm committed to Garnet. I've never played DarkRP - or MRP for that matter - on any other server. As they say, old loyalties die hard, and I can't resist the urge to come back and staff on Garnet. Many of you may be wondering what I've done with my life since I was banned for my unfortunate advertising stint, and the answer is short and sweet - nothing. I mean, I have college coming up and stuff so I've been focused on that. That's another great reason to consider me, I will have extra time when I start early college this spring (I'm graduating early) and I'm now a full fledged adult (Something many of you wouldn't be able to believe).

I also have the most experience out of current applicants. I've gone through a few revamps of the rules, and I know what is right and wrong. I'm well connected throughout the community, despite my ban history, and know many of the long time players that still hang around today. I'm a team player, I want to work at something besides my boring school life, and I believe I have the best qualifications to do so.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Been banned many times before, usually for stupid things that I've appealed. Only ban that hasn't stuck was me advertising a Garnet YouTube video.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, when I've been staff before.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2 hours a day, more on weekends.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I'm a singer, musician, and amateur pilot.
Did you read the staff rules?: DLC BABY

Edited by Zach-DLC
10 minutes ago, proggy said:

Didn't you get perma banned and then posted videos of you ban evading? Sorry bro thats a -1 from me without even having to look at the app, dawg. You're lucky to even stay unbanned tbh. 

I appreciate the legitimate criticism.

• Friendly 1
5 minutes ago, Stinkie said:

I am not a GG lore god, so without even taking into consideration what proggy said the app is short, beef it up and I might give good rep

42 minutes ago, ShadowKing said:

I personally believe in second chances. I have faith in you that you can do your job as staff and be above everyone else as an individual in maturity and priority. +1

Thanks for the comments. I'll get to work on beefing up ASAP!

21 hours ago, proggy said:

Didn't you get perma banned and then posted videos of you ban evading? Sorry bro thats a -1 from me without even having to look at the app, dawg. You're lucky to even stay unbanned tbh. 

Love you Zach but I really don't think you should be staff anytime soon. -1

• Sad 1