Realfirebalz2

In-game name:Alex Hutzell
Age [minimum 15 y/o]:18
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_1:1:75045340
Warns:1
Timezone:EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:335:18:40
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes But it lags my game alot
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Staff Supervisor On Defconnations and Server Manager on Xenation Networks No Longer Running
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  I plan on benefiting the server by trying to keeping Trolls and Minges out of the server I will mainly be on as staff if i'm not busy with Factions I will also be helping new players if they are new to MRP or garrys mod in general I have over 7,000 hours on garrys mod been playing for over 6 years have over 7 years of RP under my belt and i can always improve by learning from other staff members in the community I have been staff before and have owned my own server for a year before leaving garrys mod for a while I wanna help everyone in the server and make it a safe environment for people to truly role play in  I would also Try and help new staff members in the community, being friendly with the staff and meeting more people in the community not just in military role-play but in Dark RP Rust and more  I want to improve in the server as well so it will not just be what I have here oh no I will learn from other fellow staff members. I wanna be a nice example to all new staff and players to make the server fair for alll. The Community has brought me friends that i couldn't go without and everyday I learn more and more from fellow members and staff members. Thank you for reading my application.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:2 on 9/15/19 10/14/19
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:I can play every day any time besides when i'm at work and school

Edited by Realfirebalz2

In all honesty you are a good person, you show responsibility when its needed and I respect that. But in my opinion I don't think you are ready to hold the position of staff yet, you need to be spending more time around the community. Also haven't seen you on as much recently which strikes a flaw for me. -1

27 minutes ago, Oatlife said:

Your essay portion is literally three sentences and is filled with grammatical mistakes. You obviously don't care enough to write out two well thought out paragraphs. Not to mention I've never seen you in game. -1

-1, haven't seen you on recently @ all. As well as what Oatlife said ^, it looks like you put 5-15 minutes max into your paragraphs. If you really want the position i suggest really putting in the work/time. Also get more active on forums.

Good luck , Have a nice Day ❤️ 

Edited by Aparh
Forgot to mention something.

-1. I am on my phone rn and I don’t know how to quote other posts but your paragraphs on your other 2 denied apps are the exact same as this app. If those get denied I think changing your approach may be a good idea. I do think you are a very responsible person and have good character, but sometimes you can lose your temper quite easily and rush to conclusions which may not be very good for staff. If you change your character to show more staff qualities and take a different approach to your paragraphs I will gladly +1 you. 

EDIT

PREVIOUS APPS :

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  I plan on benefiting the server by trying to keeping Trolls and Minges out of the server I will mainly be on as staff %90 of the time helping New Players making sure they know the rules well I will also be helping new players if they are new to MRP or garrys mod in general I have over 7,000 hours on garrys mod been playing for over 6 years have over 7 years of RP under my belt and i can always improve by learning from other staff members in the community I have been staff before and have owned my own server for a year before leaving garrys mod for a while I wanna help everyone in the server and make it a safe environment for people to truly role play in  I would also Try and help new staff members in the community, being friendly with the staff and meeting more people in the community not just in military role play but in DarkRP Rust and more  I want to improve in the server as well so it will not just be what I have here oh no I will learn from other fellow staff members.I want to also help Improve the player base even more try and grow the community to greater heights then ever. Thank you for reading my application.

|

I plan on benefiting the server by trying to keeping Trolls and Minges out of the server I will mainly be on as staff if i'm not busy with Factions I will also be helping new players if they are new to MRP or garrys mod in general I have over 7,000 hours on garrys mod been playing for over 6 years have over 7 years of RP under my belt and i can always improve by learning from other staff members in the community I have been staff before and have owned my own server for a year before leaving garrys mod for a while I wanna help everyone in the server and make it a safe environment for people to truly role play in  I would also Try and help new staff members in the community, being friendly with the staff and meeting more people in the community not just in military roleplay but in DarkRP Rust and more  I want to improve in the server as well so it will not just be what I have here oh no I will learn from other fellow staff members. Thank you for reading my application.

|

When compared to your paragraphs here they are almost identical they just look like they were all paraphrased off of each other. Also a quick side note your previous app was on 10/12 not 10/14. Not a big detail but just shows you might not have taken the time to review your previous apps and fix them.

Edited by Prince
50 minutes ago, Realfirebalz2 said:

kinda hard not to where litteraly alot of yo 2GA PDSS and Vega tbaging everyone or talking over their bodys

Don’t think this should matter when being talking over others bodies. 

-1 Seen you the past little bit and you seem like you take this seriously but you just need to be more friendly and welcoming is all. And the response you just put shows me that you stay in your own bubble with marines when you should talking and communicating with others outside of marines.

1 hour ago, Realfirebalz2 said:

kinda hard not to where litteraly alot of yo 2GA PDSS and Vega tbaging everyone or talking over their bodys

-1.  Not only are you admitting to being toxic, but also use the “but they do it too” argument in your defense. This is the exact opposite of what the staff team looks for in new applicants. But also I have  never seen any Vega or PDSS tbag anyone in the past several months. So I don’t know where you are getting that from. 

Besides, I haven’t seen you on in a while.

• 300 IQ 1

Jesus pretty much summed up everything. It has been awhile since I have seen you on the server and I really had no idea that you stilled played. You only have one paragraph as you only have 5 sentences(First sentence is almost 200 words). In addition to that, you also have a lot of grammatical mistakes within your paragraph. At least put your paragraph through grammarly.

10 hours ago, Realfirebalz2 said:

This just shows immaturity and preschool level of thinking. As stated before your grammar isn't top notch ( Literally use grammarly like Aidan said), Paragraphs are sloppy and poorly written, looks like you just came back to being on the server and you want staff now. 

-1 You are a my friend but I know you could put more effort into your staff application this is a copy and paste of your previous application just sit down and put some time and effort into this application. You can write a nice few paragraphs if you try your best and put some effort into it, this just implies that you didn't truly want this position please change my mind.