• SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:89196237
  • Warns: 0
  • Timezone: Central European Standard Time
  • Playtime?: 1135:32:43.
  • Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:[YES/NO]
  • Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
  •  Referral(s): spilq ZachDLC proggy Denizen
  •  Past experiences as staff: None  
  •  Why should we choose you over other applicants?
    Im not saying i am the greatest or the most responsible player but I want to be a part of the staff team and prove my skills and aspiration to help this server grow. I know lots of players and staff who I've become friends with over time playing this server which has helped me enjoy every second of my time playing! Also, i really want to commit to being staff and to help everyone who needs it and make sure no one is treated unfairly. I have a lot of hours on this server and i know a lot of people on here so i can say if i was accepted i could help benefit the community more, I'm friendly and i am always trying to help people by giving them advice or even money to help them start off so they can enjoy every moment on this server.Also, not to mention i am from Europe and where i have different time zone here so when i usually join the server at like 3pm the server is full of players who have no intent to roleplay, if i would get accepted i could help take care of them so no one everyone else can still play, therefore people can enjoy the server all the time. I can be online for a long time, I don't have a problem with that since I am still in school and with the hours rising there are coming new experiences and i hope i can improve myself to be a really good admin. i can be a very patient person when needed to be and will always solve players problems to the best of my ability, i would always listen to my higher ups and never question the decision on anything. I would never abuse my role or loophole any rules because of my loyalty to GarnetGaming. i wish to stop these toxic people trying to ruin the credibility of the server.

•  Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: NO
  •  Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO
  •  How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3 hours+
  •  If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I ride bmx.
  •  Did you read the staff rules?: Pikožrút
Edited by Pikožrút
  • Friendly 1

I was thinking to myself earlier this week that piko would be a great staff member, and now his app is finally here! Once I saw his app I instantly told him to add me to refs.

He's a very active community member with a ton of hours. He certainly knows the rules and meta of the server. He's a good dude. 

Piko being an EU player is great because he can help take care of the server when NA players typically can't.

big ole +1 for my boy piko.