DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Guardian/Defender MRP Giveaway!

My favorite moment probably has to be when I first joined GRU under the leadership of Jim. The feeling of getting into a SOC faction can't be beat and especially your first. Getting to know the people in your faction and having friends is the best moment I have had on Garnet. 

powered by GRUgle

• Like 1

My favorite moment would have to be making it into GRU.

I was super tired when I did tryouts, it was like 10 at night and I had been up since 4AM. I joined the next day and saw GRU in my name so I realized I had passed.

We have lots of fun in GRU, and my skills at the game have definitely improved since i joined.

• Like 1

My favorite moment was passing Vega tryouts after (exactly) 20 tries. It was a 3 map (TaigaForest - CSDeser - Delta), 3 DGEN and 8+ month grind and it was incredibly satisfying. It felt so good to finally complete my biggest goal on the server after so long. Not to mention taking it one step further and actually leading the faction. It was awesome to be in a faction with literally all of my friends on the server and kick ass, by far the most fun I've ever had in any video game. It also lead to this post being made which I still look back on fondly.

Edited by Oatlife
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad to see the feedback and the amount of replies, love the moments brought up as well. There's only a few days left, I will be choosing a winner on the 7th of January, and notifying them when it happens. Good luck to everyone! I will be gone this weekend so I will not be able to tell anyone in game so if anyone wants to let others know, maybe the newer players specifically that would be much appreciated.

Another note, if you already have guardian or defender and don't want the other we can discuss something if the time comes, I'm down to be flexible to let the winner have a nice somewhat late Christmas gift.

Also check out my DarkRP giveaway if you play DRP, it's kinda dead so your chances of winning are quite high.

Edited by Volatos
  • StarWarsRP Administration Team

Honostly I just started out but ive done a couple SIMS with  you and you seem pretty cool my best memorie of you was when you Shredded everybody at cargo during SIMS