Scavenger Job Suggestion

Description: Add a scavenger job to the game. The job would work by scavenging random goods from the dumpster. Finding things such as random cash amounts. Junk items to sell at a junk npc much like weed/meth (junk items are dropped upon death like weed/meth. Item to represent this could be a box or something) or basic weaponry. Police would be able to want/arrest anyone found scavenging. It would take 5 - 10 seconds to scavenge from one dumpster with a 1 minute cool down or cool down on the most recent dumpster. XP would be gained from both selling goods to the NPC, and finish searching a dumpster. Random money amounts could vary from $250 - $1000 with no junk or weapons. If random junk is found it puts the junk in your inventory with a random worth between $1000 - $3000 with no cash or weapons. If a weapon is found no cash or junk will be given. (Weapons included could be Hk45, USP, Colt1991, M92 Beretta, Sig Sauer P229R. It would also have a lower chance than the cash or junk)

Level - 6 non Vip

Equipment - Standard Citizen Loadout

Rules - You may base. You may printer farm. You may counter illegal activities. You may not raid/mug.

Reasoning: Adds another job to help increase diversity, gives a reason for the dumpsters to exist, and gives another way to earn XP/money for those just starting out.

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] Model could be odessa 0Rg4Knk.jpg

Or resistance member maybe.A7VX0zG.jpg

• Like 1

+1 not many people know about the hobo dumpster diving like @ZachDLC said and maybe having a  job specifically for it will bring clarity. I think the rates should be a couple notches above delivery man for XP. Possibly they could base with hobos too ? (Without printers etc)

Edited by StevieT
Not clear when first wrote

I am in favor of making this a new job. Hobo's are supposed to RP to obtain money from other players. They are, in my opinion, the last bastion of true RP on the DarkRP server, and I would not want to compromise that by allowing them to forgo player interaction in favor of of dumpster diving. This job would give another thing for players to strive for and mix up the life of the RP town. +1 

• 2 weeks later...