DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

TrustThaBusta - Moderator Application

TrustThaBusta - Moderator Application

In-game name: TrustThaBusta

SteamID ( STEAM_0:0:504250096)

Warns:no warns on record currently. I've had a few in the past,  a couple months ago or so

Timezone: pacific standard time

Playtime?: 210:26:49.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [(YES)

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[(YES)

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] iaregunner, grand daddy stalin 

Past experiences as staff: none

Why should we choose you over other applicants?  

I have been playing on the server for a few months now and I feel that  I know the rules pretty well and after reading the rules again for this application I feel that I have a very good understanding of the rules.  I am very mature and I can keep my composure pretty easily when I need to ex: when in sits. I have also been a serious roleplayer and go out of my way to not break the rules and report people who create problems from their rule breaking. im very dedicated to the server. its basically the only server I play and its definitely my favorite one i've played for its simplicity.

I'm on almost every night and I spend around 5 hours each of those nights. role playing. As admin I can spend many of those hours as staff on duty  and better the server by enforcing the servers rules. I feel that I will be very fair when in sits to both players and never  be biased towards a player because I don't feel that, that is right. I also respect the admin on the server and I can and will get along with all of the staff on this server

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes, once on the garnet  server. Not sure what I was banned for exactly but my gmod crashed while in a sit and when I tried to join back I was banned for (If im remembering correctly) 4 days . this was a couple months ago and I don't believe ive gotten any warns since

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Almost Every night 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I have school and work to attend to. Then most of the time im playing games

Did you read the staff rules?: TrustThaBusta

Edited by TrustThaBusta
edit: SteamID and Playtime
17 minutes ago, TrustThaBusta said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants?  

I have been playing on the server for a few months now and I feel that  I know the rules pretty well and after reading the rules again for this application I feel that I have a very good understanding of the rules.  I am very mature and I can keep my composure pretty easily when I need to ex: when in sits. I have also been a serious roleplayer and go out of my way to not break the rules and report people who create problems from their rule breaking. im very dedicated to the server. its basically the only server I play and its definitely my favorite one i've played for its simplicity.

I'm on almost every night and I spend around 5 hours each of those nights. role playing. As admin I can spend many of those hours as staff on duty  and better the server by enforcing the servers rules. I feel that I will be very fair when in sits to both players and never  be biased towards a player because I don't feel that, that is right. I also respect the admin on the server and I can and will get along with all of the staff on this server

Generic paragraphs, and a bit on the short end. Talk about what unique things you'll bring to the staff team, instead of the common stuff, i.e. Playtime, 'Maturity', 'Activity', etc. (Not saying that talking about this isn't good, on it's own it is very bland and shows you just made this app in 5 - 10 minutes.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Almost Every night 

Doubt it. You might pull insane hours the first few days, or maybe weeks, but you'll eventually fall off.

Past experiences as staff: none

It'd be nice to have past experience, but that doesn't really matter.

https://steamid.io/ use it to find your SteamID

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes, once on the garnet  server. Not sure what I was banned for exactly but my gmod crashed while in a sit and when I tried to join back I was banned for (If im remembering correctly) 4 days . this was a couple months ago and I don't believe ive gotten any warns since

4 day ban - Mass NLR  Don't know why i thought that was NLR, but yeah, Buddha corrected me.

-1, until you fix your paragraphs and SteamID, it ain't changing.

Edited by Kicks
Ban
1 minute ago, Kicks said:

4 day ban - Mass NLR

Its most likely NITRP, as Mass NLR is only 2 days 

Kicks summed it up very nicely. You're a good guy, and you follow the rules for the most part in game. I've never had a real problem with you, and since day one you've been shooting for staff. I can appreciate the grind, but I don't appreciate the effort on the application. Once you fix all the things Kicks has listed above, I'll reconsider my -1. Until then, good luck. 

+1

I remember when you were asking how to apply for staff, you are pretty mature and you handle it pretty. I  have seen you in a game before and from what I remember you haven't caused much trouble.  I would definitely love to see what you could bring to the staff team other than you just texting it on your application.

@TrustThaBusta I'd be willing to accept your application if you edit or address the few things that @Kicks brought up.

We do have more positive feedback than negative feedback, but I don't want to accept an application that is technically formatted incorrectly. 

Also give an exact playtime by using typing /playtime trustthabusta while you're in-game.

Would make a good staff member, I've seen him many times in-game myself and even raided with him. Knows the rules quite well and seems rather mature. Bit boring of an application and generic, however I know him. He knows what he's doing.

+1

Accepted

Welcome to the team!

Contact a manager+ to receive your in-game rank and teamspeak rank.

Don't use any commands until you have been trained by a member of HR.