Attention All Russian Officers

This is for all Russian Officers 2GA,SSO,GRU,Vega,PDSS I am thinking of doing a Officer Only Meeting in teamspeak or in Discordto discuss whats going on with Russian forces as a whole 

if we can get a day and time where we can do this i'm thinking of this Saturday around 6 PM EST to talk and how to fix the Russian forces and help everyone out

so we are not at each others throats  please respond if your a Russian officer or Russian SOC officer this is 

a issue that needs to be resolved so we can have a balance in the Factions. Everyone can agree the broken system that changed the spawns that has the Join US for Patriotic Then the Join RU for the Edgy Slavs 

after this has been implemented the RU has revived a huge hit in players then what we were

getting before. Including today how Marines had a  page and more and we had only 6-10 2GA and a few SOC 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1988928956

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1988928914

if you have any questions or ideas please Contact Myself Or  @VBSA

Edited by Realfirebalz2
  • Cringe 1
Just now, RegretTheManEater said:

I know I’m not an officer. But, I’d still like to go to this meeting to either see what it’s about or watch how it goes down. I don’t see how a meeting with ONLY officers is going to help Russia as a collective group. At least, I’d would like to  know what is going to be said at this meeting if I can be a told that.

You can come cause you have experience as a Officer

1 minute ago, RegretTheManEater said:

I know I’m not an officer. But, I’d still like to go to this meeting to either see what it’s about or watch how it goes down. I don’t see how a meeting with ONLY officers is going to help Russia as a collective group. At least, I’d would like to  know what is going to be said at this meeting if I can be a told that.

its to make a decision on what to do with each other and how to help each other as a whole since if all the officers go at each others throats nothing  is gonna happen. | also i want to come since im a LTR and im returning in march just so i can catch up a lot faster if thats fine

You can post it in the master factions and regiments page .https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/militaryrp/factions

Anyway, on to the main point. As for the problems within RU that you are talking about, most of these stem from 2GA. Own up to your issues and don't try to pass the blame off to SOC as well.  I assume you are posting this because of the issue earlier today during debrief, during which few players yelled at 2GA enlisted to stay on point, and at 2GA officers to keep 2GA on point. During that war, you were blaming the war lead for not making sure 2GA was playing the OBJ, when that responsibility usually falls on 2GA's officers. I saw you on for almost that entire war and barely saw you give any orders to 2GA.

As for the whole "edgy slavs" thing, that is a non-issue. The reason we are seeing a decrease in recruit numbers is that new players are now given a more open choice between countries. Before, they spawned on RU upon connecting, and of course we are going to get more recruits that way. You just aren't used to not getting every new player by default.

• 300 IQ 4
Just now, Koulit said:

As for the whole "edgy slavs" thing, that is a non-issue. The reason we are seeing a decrease in recruit numbers is that new players are now given a more open choice between countries. Before, they spawned on RU upon connecting, and of course we are going to get more recruits that way. You just aren't used to not getting every new player by default.

48 minutes ago, Realfirebalz2 said:

This is for all Russian Officers 2GA,SSO,GRU,Vega,PDSS I am thinking of doing a Officer Only Meeting in teamspeak or in Discordto discuss whats going on with Russian forces as a whole 

if we can get a day and time where we can do this i'm thinking of this Saturday around 6 PM EST to talk and how to fix the Russian forces and help everyone out

so we are not at each others throats  please respond if your a Russian officer or Russian SOC officer this is 

a issue that needs to be resolved so we can have a balance in the Factions. Everyone can agree the broken system that changed the spawns that has the Join US for Patriotic Then the Join RU for the Edgy Slavs 

after this has been implemented the RU has revived a huge hit in players then what we were

getting before. Including today how Marines had a  page and more and we had only 6-10 2GA and a few SOC 

I agree with Koulit here that what you've mentioned at the end there is not the cause of less Russian recruits. People will inherently join the country they know more about, especially if that is the place they currently reside.

The bigger problem isn't that the US is getting new people, it's that RU aren't active all of the time and often times don't return on a consistent basis (it's a videogame)

I'd be down to participate in this meeting but there isn't much more we could do. There just isn't an imbalance on the rosters to justify spawning as Russian recruit and it comes down to getting people to return day to day.

I believe that RU SOC could contribute to the discussion by telling 2GA officers how they can improve themselves and what they should do rather than just telling them they are making mistakes.

The decline of RU’s, but also serverwide population, that has been stated is a natural thing that happens in between Christmas and Summer, so this isn’t exactly much to freak out over. 

2 hours ago, Realfirebalz2 said:

Russian SOC officer this is 

a issue that needs to be resolved so we can have a balance in the Factions.

I’m not sure what this means. I fail to see a problem with “balance” as 2GA and RU SOC are designed for two very different types of playstyles. Again, not sure what you mean by this so I could be thinking of balance in a different manner.

The biggest issue 2GA has right now is the officers that guide it, and that is a shame. I am perfectly willing to explain why that is at this meeting and what immediate steps you can take to work towards resolving the issue. 

Ok this escalated quickly.

you guys literally took a meeting post and turned it into in argument, @Cold Soldier pretty much said the same thing, but guys, if you wanna argue, forums isn’t really the place. And you might wanna just do it in game or TS. Now just organize the meeting and prove to people that this will work in the first place. No one point fingers at anyone because if you do the meeting will never work out. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bishopil said:

It’s so crazy to me how you guys are literally proving the point he’s making. Instead of addressing everyone’s issues as a whole and figuring out that everyone has issues that need fixing, you toss around the blame to one another. It’s always easier to blame entry factions, isn’t it? It’s seen on US just as much as it is here. 

Why don’t you two stop taking the high road and actually attempt to fix anything. This was fucking mind blowing to read because it’s coming from a SOC faction that asks, “What do you think about black people?” upon passing. It’s such a shame that the only person attempting to show any sort of initiative to address RU’s problems is getting negative feedback from the very problems themselves. It’s not just PDSS, because I’ll say it again, everyone has issues that need fixing. 

What a bold thing to say. I personally don’t believe you’re on the pedestal to make this claim, especially with what I brought up earlier.

The worst part of this all is that if all the SOC officers sat together and talked, it would turn into a total shit show. None of you can agree on anything, much less have a civil and controlled discussion about fixing RU as a whole. Why? Because everyone wants to make their faction work, not RU work. They want to be the next “great” era of whatever the fuck they lead and making everyone else look worse creates the illusion that they’re doing better. 

Final takeaway from this? Nations prospered in numbers and teamwork when everyone was focused on improving each other. 

thank you Bishopil for once someone fucking agrees and backs me up, ever since I became a officer me and my fellow officers are trying out dammedist to make 2GA better, but their are things that we don't see but the SOC officers do see this is why I want to do a Russian officer meeting in the first place theirs no need to be at each others throats RU is RU and we should work together not fucking try and kill each other then we get no where.