DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Mark's Staff App

Duglas

In-game name: Mark Duglas

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:190188709

Warns: 2/15/2020 RDM

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  | 11A GEN Mark Duglas has played for 2861:26:52.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Homast, Conway

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have been H.Mod and T.Admin once

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: I have been in this community since the good old days of cs_desert in 2016 and have seen the ups and downs of this server, from the times we have 30 people on daily to the times we were almost maxed on players. Even though I have left a few times I have always found my way back and found my place in a new faction or country. Being a long time member I feel it's my job to help newer players when they need it and pass down my knowledge to them, so they can use it and hopefully pass it down to new players. Sometimes on the server I will end up getting into some trouble that I probably should have stayed out of but that's how you learn on the server and grow. I believe that being on the server I have experienced what is great and what needs to be fixed about the server and how to better work with and help the community. I believe that me having past staff experience on the server makes it 

Some of my skills in the server I am easy to talk to and ask questions and will answer them to the best of my ability. When dealing with people I try to not hold grudges against people that I had a bad experience with or be biased to my friends or people I dislike. I am also very active and I'm always or almost always on the server and when I'm not I'm still in the TS talking to people. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: I have been banned for Acc Mass RDM 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  

sMfsPwU7uJvJ6177SKIxTCSNQu9dMK_p46b4K9tmmNwzWc-5xba3e4FZrOi1Gi5lbPjTtkzyn41qad7LQExrQND6Vdi2FocHcKLa8hfSu-ML_UputCz6hghX1Ip-WqbwWQ61oenahttps://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/4305-marks-staff-application/

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I Have no life and I am on everyday.

Edited by Duglas
  • Cringe 1
  • Agree 3
  • Community Director

+1 Considered I accepted you before :^) I think you were a great staff member, though once you got T. Admin you went a little inactive. I have full confidence you will be a great addition to the staff team. Add me to referals.

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 1