DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

48 minutes ago, Milton said:

@Prince Don't let FM get fucked man. I love you.

Damn man you really gonna leave me on this 😧 . Ever since I met you running around outside of your base we immediately had an amazing friendship and even to this day our friendship has never taken a single turn for the worst. I can't even remember the last time we got in a fight (if we ever even did).  Ever since you joined the server I could already see where your amazing mind  and personality would lead you. I still remember the +1 for +1 on our staff apps and hey look where we ended up now. If you dont get in TS regularly ima be PISSED. Take some time to yourself and let your mind rest, you deserve it. Always will be one of my brothers. Dont forget that. See ya big man.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Milton said:

I'm sorry our friendship took a dive. You've been one of the closest friends I had since I joined the server.

Wish this wasnt true man but it did. Gonna miss you, saw this coming for a while and im hoping your happy with your decision. Good luck in whatever you do after this.

• Community Director

Well fuck you to for not mentioning me. I think manager was a challenge for you. I know you will move forward on it as you always do, I have always said stop second guessing yourself. Stop getting worked up. Be confident, and not be a simp to others. Use that in life and you’ll make it. Good luck in everything in the future!

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 2
  • The Garnut
12 hours ago, Milton said:

@AwesomeAidan @JimTrash : Good luck to you guys. Really. You two work pretty well together, and I'm sure you guys can do great. Hopefully the both of you can snag co-manager so you aren't doing shit on your own, or getting all the hate on your own. Jim, you were a great GRU COL and I'm happy you gave me a shot, been one of my closest friends since I joined. Aidan I think I made the right choice with you in GB. I wish I got to be in your 2GA a bit longer.

Just came across this.

I really hate to "START TOXICITY" or what-not on a resignation thread, but I really don't like the snaky shit, and while I do love you Kendal, I need to call you out on this...

You literally had just told me days ago how you feel isolated and cannot trust anybody help you with decision making, and that is why I encouraged you to resign (you seemed far too worked up over a server) You specifically had told me that you feel as though you can't trust the judgement of these two, and as such, have to work solo. Yet now that you're resigning you're going out of your way to "hope" they can both snag a "co-manager" position. HUHHH

• Haha 3
  • Informative 2
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Garnet said:

Just came across this.

I really hate to "START TOXICITY" or what-not on a resignation thread, but I really don't like the snaky shit, and while I do love you Kendal, I need to call you out on this...

You literally had just told me days ago how you feel isolated and cannot trust anybody help you with decision making, and that is why I encouraged you to resign (you seemed far too worked up over a server) You specifically had told me that you feel as though you can't trust the judgement of these two, and as such, have to work solo. Yet now that you're resigning you're going out of your way to "hope" they can both snag a "co-manager" position. HUHHH

When I was in TS with him, aidan, jim and prince the night before he resigned I talked to all of them about how they need to start doing more for the server due to (and im not trying to start anything) garnet's and gildart's inactivity towards MRP. I pointed out that the staff team needed to start finding ways to fix internal issues on the server and someone in the channel recommended that both aidan stays on US while obtaining a manager position to be the executive for the US side while Jim stays on RU and be the RU executive. 

• Spicy 2