DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Buddha - Hacking

shrimp

Slow the videos down to .75 speed and it makes it easier to see the snaps.

With that being said however,  It's a shame that Buddha is cheating like this, Given his staff rank over on DRP, You'd think he would know better.
Is it possible he was telling the truth on TTT? Possibly, But now that there's proof of him actually snapping, I think he was taking advantage of Garnet not being familiar with the addon.
+1 For the ban, The snaps are cold, hard proof of hacks.

+1 looks like clear aimbot to me just the snaps are perfect just lil but if you lower the video speed you can see more clearly.

Buddha you have now put PDSS in a bad position and you might ruin you’re chances of ever being Super Admin of DRP......

Let this be warning for people that are silently hacking on the server if you do get caught it will result in permanent banned... Better stop now

Edited by Dexx
  • Like 3

Its upsetting to see someone with high enough power on a separate server in the same network use cheats on a different server... Didn't want to believe it at first due to how chill and relaxed buddha is. But after looking at the clips numerous times, unfortunately I agree with what is shown. There is no doubt in my mind that buddha is hacking. Sorry buddha, but you should know better. Especially being a literal manager on dark rp.. I dont know why you chose to do this to frogmen. After Porche and Flame with what they are doing to help rebuild the picture of PDSS and then this. I've lost heavy amounts of respect for you after seeing what was presented. +1. No matter the person or position of power that they remain in, you should never stoop to the level that is needed to hack in a garrys mod server. Let alone a community that you were apart of for so long.  @eXg-Buddha

Edited by Redacted
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

Well that fucking sucks. Really looked up to him as well. Still a cool guy to talk to, but this can't be happening on MRP, and to some extent makes me question His capabilities on DRP. If he got banned from TTT and is clearly hacking on MRP, it's pretty obvious that he's cheated on multiple servers within the Garnet network now. Is it far fetched to feel as if this effects DRP too? 

Either way, not here to be the morality police or ask "why'd you do it!?". +1 to Report.

Before you say I'm being biased understand If I have an issue with someone or if I feel like they're doing something wrong most times I will personally tell them. And something that Buddha done In the past no matter how much I like them or not I still gave him some criticism.

+1

As much as I hate to say it, this is just not looking good at all. The guy is supposed to be a role model for us staff members And he kind of definitely was. But doing this it just does not look good on him,   I really hate to see someone do something like this especially when they have a lot of expectation on them, not even about the expectation it's about being that role model as I said being that person that's supposed to listen to the rules.  The evidence is there The evidence is strong, most of the MRP people responding on here agree with it, Garnet approved the evidence. I hate to think that this would happen I really do I really hate to think of it. As much as I'm fearing the worst I just really hope this doesn't really affect his darkrp rank as much as I'm thinking.

I'm very sorry for the MRP people especially because this guy's is a high position so you would think he wouldn't be doing this on your part of community.. sad to see something like this happen. 

Edited by OpTic Gunner
  • Agree 3