DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Player Report: Buddah / Samsong

Some people man. I probably not even going to be involved but that was pretty messed up man. But, it was made up and Whitebolt I respect you for your forgiveness towards Buddha. He did act immaturely and was at fault, but he came to you or you came to him or you know what I mean you just forgave him. For that I give you all my respect man. 

this is going no where, i will say, you have only been apart of the community for a few months, so you don't know buddha as well as a lot of people here. I'll tell you, he likes to joke around a lot, but sometimes he may go a little too far, this is one of those times. Either way he apologized to white bolt, so i assume they worked things off anyway.

Just gonna throw it out there, it's really easy to say some retarded shit you regret saying, and then claiming it's a joke. Chances are people will come to your aid in saying "Oh I know him! He would neeeeeever be serious about that kind of thing!" (which did happen :D) 
Your tone gave no indication of joking, and throughout the video you even continue arguing not throwing any more "jokes" out after that one. The conversation was serious, your tone was serious, and all of the points that Shrimps highlighted in his response are serious.

You've been called out for very serious things a couple of times now, and it doesn't fail that you just joke about these things like you weren't on the verge of getting banned from the community. I won't speak on the issue of the suicide stuff as it's far too touchy and in this instance I'm not too knowledgeable on that situation. However you have repeatedly shown a pattern of either disrespectful or just incompetent behavior recently. 

16 minutes ago, eXg-Buddha said:

Thank you for this. I realized that what I did was messed up, and I reached out to you to talk about it. I understand you better now, and I realise why what I said affected you so much. I've already expressed my deepest condolences to you privately, but I'll say them again here. You are completely right. I am a DarkRP manager, and what I said should have been held to a higher standard. I should never have joined a private meeting and interjected any opinions, especially threatening you. I once again thank you for forgiving me, but cannot forgive myself for what I said to you. To me, it was a joke, but expecting you to feel the same was uncalled for. From out conversations, I can tell that the same ghosts haunt us both, and something like what I said very well could have set me off the same way it affected you. There is no excuse for what I did, and I cannot thank you enough for your forgiveness, which I will prove day in and day out that it was not mistakenly given. Once again, I am sorry WhiteBolt. Thank you for your forgiveness ❤️.

This is another pattern of behavior I am seeing. You do some really dumb shit, make a "sincere" apology, continue to make insincere "jokes" about your behavior, Do some dumb shit, rinse repeat. Case and point, the Enigma report. You made an entire report on the guy, outright slandering him and then when pressed BY ME in the PDSS TS Channel, you said you stand by everything you say and you wouldn't be backing down. You said all of that after you'd taken the thread down to avoid looking like an idiot iirc (something you'd been very critical of Conway doing in the past.). Furthermore after stating you stand by everything you said, and saying you had proof you could add to the thread, you continued to reopen the thread and gave the same kind of cheap, "sincere" almost company PR level response as you did here. You did all of that claiming Garnet condoned the behavior when he had no idea what the fuck you were on about.

This apology is anything but sincere. And I'm sure next week we will be right back here, another report made on Buddha, another shitty apology, A bunch of self-depricating jokes about a situation you DID NOT escape from unscathed, and much respect lost. I honestly don't know how you keep getting away with this kind of shit.

39 minutes ago, WhiteBolt said:

So I made this report Mainly on Buddah for that fact of both immaturity and overall just being a douche to me, since then I had time to think it over and I felt bad

You have nothing to apologize or feel bad about doing. You did the right thing. However whenever it comes to anyone on MRP being toxic and rightfully being called out for it, a large clump of the community rushes to their aid and claims anyone wanting him punished is just a snowflake. It is what it is.

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Agree 2
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
2 minutes ago, Kendal said:

Just gonna throw it out there, it's really easy to say some retarded shit you regret saying, and then claiming it's a joke.

2 minutes ago, Kendal said:

rightfully being called out for it, a large clump of the community rushes to their aid and claims anyone wanting him punished is just a snowflake. It is what it is.

Do you think Buddha was going to end this kids life?

• Agree 1

I'm a good friend of buddha and I know his humor. Hes obviously joking PLUS
"You are now on my hit list for people to kill" literally sounds like a joke
If someone would make an actual kill threat I don't think he would be saying that lmao
death treats usually go like "ill fucking dox you and come to your house and fucking stab you you fucking pussy" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 1
1 minute ago, Lark said:

"You are now on my hit list for people to kill"
"ill fucking dox you and come to your house and fucking stab you you fucking pussy" 

One of them is said by a sociopath, the other by a toxic kid on fucking call of duty?

I'd say the latter is more of a joke tbh.

I don't know even know anymore with you Buddha.

Lets start with the whole hacking thing. While there was no complete 100% proof (we'll say like 95%) that you were cheating, you managed to weasel your way out of that with a number of excuses. Honestly though, I felt for you with the whole suicide thing, as no one should have to go through something like that. But at this point, I'm beginning to think your using it as an excuse to stay in this community. You as an individual, and still a current manager have been on extremely thin ice since this incident. You continue to attempt to break at the ice by posting stupid screenshots, and now you go and do something like this. You have the emotional intelligence of a 9 year old, and if what you say about being suicidal is true, you need therapy, and not use it as an excuse to keep power on a video game community. Who the FUCK even does that?

Garnet has given you a second chance to redeem yourself, then you pull this on us. You sounded pretty serious with no remorse saying that shit in the video.

+1 from me dog. Honestly, i'm just disappointed man.

I don't think you should be community banned, but you should be stripped of your rank from DarkRP and any other servers for the time being. You've proven time and time again that you don't have the capabilities of being a role model.

This sounds like more of a joke to me, I don't really see a reason to punish him just for this. But the way Buddha's been acting lately it's pretty insane to me that he still has a rank in game and on the forums. I don't play darkrp, I don't know how much you do for it, if you do anything at all, but it really seems like you must be doing a whole fucking lot for it if you're getting away with this much shit.

Edited by Fupert1
  • Like 2
  • Agree 3
27 minutes ago, Fupert1 said:

This sounds like more of a joke to me, I don't really see a reason to punish him just for this. But the way Buddha's been acting lately it's pretty insane to me that he still has a rank in game and on the forums. I don't play darkrp, I don't know how much you do for it, if you do anything at all, but it really seems like you must be doing a whole fucking lot for it if you're getting away with this much shit.

“I don’t play darkrp for fun, I only manage it. “ I don’t think he’s been on in forever

I like how a lot of people are saying that hes joking but that's not even the point. Even if Buddah was joking, whitebolt took it seriously, EVEN IF buddah was joking. You can't just make statements like this and not expect some kind of repercussion from the person you are threatening. If i threatened to DDos all of garnets servers, I would be banned for DDos threats, even IF i have no experience with DDosing and what not, it is still a valid threat. A threatening statement is still a threatening statement and i find it quite funny that some don't even want to acknowledge that in the defense of their friend.

As for Samsong, he had is LT reserves whipped so it doesn't even matter if he wasn't minging or not, with or without cars. It is a faction rule in 2GA that enlisted are not allowed to spawn vehicles without permission from a LT+, and RFR's are strictly restricted to using vehicles for showing new players around the map, they cannot use it for joyriding. Samsong getting his officers whitelist removed was inevitable the second I saw him with it. besides he literally has commando class in PDSS (or whatever its called) so why did he HAVE to use the officers class to spawn vehicles?

In conclusion, Buddah should apologize to whitebolt, even if it was a joke. like i said a threat is still a threat. And Samsong's case has already been settled.