DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

That moment when drp managers

3 minutes ago, eXg-Buddha said:

I haven't seen you on DarkRP for the past week cmonBruh

I wouldn't be calling anyone out on anything if I were you. You only went back to doing your job on DRP because MRP rejected you.

• Like 2
  • Cringe 9
  • Toxic 5
  • Spicy 4
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, 0zzy said:

Didn’t you resign because MRP rejected you and you aren’t “mentally wired to handle the interactions of a ton of people daily”?

It was more-so because I couldn't handle the interactions of circle jerking friend bubbles, not due to a lack of care for the community, or desire to play on another community entirely.

I also don't know if resigning because I saw that the stress was draining me is necessarily a bad thing. Spin it that way if you want though.

Edited by Kendal
  • Cringe 2
6 minutes ago, Kendal said:

It was more-so because I couldn't handle the interactions of circle jerking friend bubbles, not due to a lack of care for the community, or desire to play on another community entirely.

I also don't know if resigning because I saw that the stress was draining me is necessarily a bad thing. Spin it that way if you want though.

Guys, guys chill. This was meant as a joke thread and yall are taking the jokes out of it chill dudes.

8 minutes ago, DepressionBird said:

Lol man I've been on that late night early morning meming

Proggy plays the same time and the last week Proggy been on the XP grind for Prestige 3 so wym managers dont play bruh

Also like TJ said either post in shitpost or just dont post at all lol

Edited by Cameron

I hope you arent serious bird bc I've been on for 12-17 hours every day for at least the past week. I've been covering the overnight hours of the server with one or two other staff. Ive been sleeping during the day recently so maybe I've missed you if thats when you are on. 

• Agree 3
4 hours ago, Kendal said:

I wouldn't be calling anyone out on anything if I were you. You only went back to doing your job on DRP because MRP rejected you.

I wouldn't say rejected, more like deported from MRP and forced to go back home where people are losing faith in him as well 🥱

• Cringe 1
  • Agree 1