DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

StarwarsRP Update [05/01/2020]

• The Garnut

Garnet Gaming

This update was carried out using a documented made by @Phantom with proposed , thank you!

gr_bmqtbmr5zd0l.png

Granted, our numbers aren't bad and are significantly higher than what is displayed, because during peak-times we are always on our event server with 10-20 more players, the past few days have been very rough on StarwarsRP. I can speak on me and Phantom's behalf that we dedicated ALOT of our free-time to this server and we would be incredibly thankful of some of you guys who are maining StarwarsRP would show it some more love. I am aware this drop was in-part due to the fact that alot of people are taking their finals, and alot of MilitaryRP players returned to their home server, however, if you can do anything to help us numbers-wise, we would greatly appreciate it, because we're still trying our best.

Thank you!

Lightsaber System

Combat

Attacking will no longer restrict free movement

NOTE: this WILL result in a lot of movement stutter, particularly during events - but everybody asked for it

Meditation

During meditation, jedis will now regenerate 10% of their health per tick interval, instead of 1% - Half a minute to full heal

Light Sabers

Padawan lightsaber created

Forcepower limit set to 250

Customization unlocked

Knight lightsaber created

Forcepower limit set to 500
Regeneration increased by 10%

Customization unlocked

Master lightsaber created

Forcepower limit set to 1000

Regeneration increased by 25%

Customization unlocked

Personal Lightsaber

Forcepower limit set to 2500

Regeneration doubled

As of right now, all named character light sabers are customizable, however, this will change fairly soon as they receive a pre-defined list of powers!

Skill Tree

HOPEFULLY Fixed issues where players could dupe their skillpoints - NOTE: this is highly experimental

This was caused by our data save intervals between both our servers being lower than the intervals it takes a user to switch between our main and event server, thus, everytime a player switches between the two, reasigned points are still being re-assigned in the databse, however, they have swapped servers where the database is reading their have all their perks already assigned.

Job Changes

501st Jet Trooper DC15A replaced with DC15S

41st ARC Trooper limit reduced from 4 to 2

Shock Trooper Rifleman, Medic, and Riot were given the DC15S

Jedi Padawan given the Padawan Lightsaber

Jedi Knight given the KnightLightsaber

Jedi Master given the Master Lightsaber

All donator (tier) classes now have access to 'U' teamchat

Teamchat added to Foxtrot Group

Teamchat added to Omega Squad

Teamchat added to Alpha-class

Misc

Removed the ability for players to suicide, if you're stuck, change jobs or utilize @ chat for help

Anti b-hopper patched fork from MilitaryRP

Removed the notification announcing when a staff member cloaks themselves
Alt + E sit script added

Event Server

Game Master Tools

Turbolaser Creator

gr_p0vr44vbkpd1.png

Used to add pacing and immersion in events by allowing for GM-generated firing paths 

Hyper Space Spawner

gr_oa6bdau6uabq.png

Used to spawn Starwars ships as if they just came from Hyperspace

Event Maps

All those listed below have been added to our pool of maps

Arquitens

gr_oo0vstvzt15n.png

Monsglacia

gr_jyqgg9f0jibt.png

Rishimoon

gr_jirc0ind8l0e.png

Nar Shaddaa

gr_9trsj0k827rs.png

Crashed Republic Venator

gr_3rv2i15afuok.png

Atlantis

gr_k3xqpz8uzrwk.png

Starfall Outpost

gr_6m48utnbetji.png

• Like 8
  • The Garnut
3 minutes ago, Fetn said:

Garnet great job on working on so many updates. You should get some rest though you have been working very hard.

If there was ever a time to rest it would not be now,

gr_bmqtbmr5zd0l.png

• Agree 1

Update looks fuego mr. Garnet. To all players that currently play on the server on a daily basis, please note that the more you play and the more players we can reach at high pop hours means the more events we can have on a day to day basis. ❤️

2 hours ago, Garnet said:

Job Changes

Tiny problem Garnet. You accidentally gave them all another stun gun. Riot,Rifleman, and Medic only have stun guns still but in the menu it's listed twice. Tiny problem ez fix but thanks for looking out for us ❤️

• The Garnut
19 minutes ago, Gamma said:

Tiny problem Garnet. You accidentally gave them all another stun gun. Riot,Rifleman, and Medic only have stun guns still but in the menu it's listed twice. Tiny problem ez fix but thanks for looking out for us ❤️

Fixed, sorry about that.

1 hour ago, Redacted said:

Update looks fuego mr. Garnet. To all players that currently play on the server on a daily basis, please note that the more you play and the more players we can reach at high pop hours means the more events we can have on a day to day basis. ❤️

Amen, we just downgraded to 2-3 day event intervals due to the population dip when we switch to the event server.

• Like 1

Hey Garnet, I tested it in game, attacking with the lightsabers still restricts movement. Switching between forms with E + R doesn’t seem to work also. Thanks for the update.

Edited by special__
3 hours ago, Garnet said:

Garnet Gaming

This update was carried out using a documented made by @Phantom with proposed , thank you!

gr_bmqtbmr5zd0l.png

Granted, our numbers aren't bad and are significantly higher than what is displayed, because during peak-times we are always on our event server with 10-20 more players, the past few days have been very rough on StarwarsRP. I can speak on me and Phantom's behalf that we dedicated ALOT of our free-time to this server and we would be incredibly thankful of some of you guys who are maining StarwarsRP would show it some more love. I am aware this drop was in-part due to the fact that alot of people are taking their finals, and alot of MilitaryRP players returned to their home server, however, if you can do anything to help us numbers-wise, we would greatly appreciate it, because we're still trying our best.

Thank you!

Lightsaber System

Combat

Attacking will no longer restrict free movement

NOTE: this WILL result in a lot of movement stutter, particularly during events - but everybody asked for it

Meditation

During meditation, jedis will now regenerate 10% of their health per tick interval, instead of 1% - Half a minute to full heal

Light Sabers

Padawan lightsaber created

Forcepower limit set to 250

Customization unlocked

Knight lightsaber created

Forcepower limit set to 500
Regeneration increased by 10%

Customization unlocked

Master lightsaber created

Forcepower limit set to 1000

Regeneration increased by 25%

Customization unlocked

Personal Lightsaber

Forcepower limit set to 2500

Regeneration doubled

As of right now, all named character light sabers are customizable, however, this will change fairly soon as they receive a pre-defined list of powers!

Skill Tree

HOPEFULLY Fixed issues where players could dupe their skillpoints - NOTE: this is highly experimental

This was caused by our data save intervals between both our servers being lower than the intervals it takes a user to switch between our main and event server, thus, everytime a player switches between the two, reasigned points are still being re-assigned in the databse, however, they have swapped servers where the database is reading their have all their perks already assigned.

Job Changes

501st Jet Trooper DC15A replaced with DC15S

41st ARC Trooper limit reduced from 4 to 2

Jedi Padawan given the Padawan Lightsaber

Jedi Knight given the KnightLightsaber

Jedi Master given the Master Lightsaber

All donator (tier) classes now have access to 'U' teamchat

Teamchat added to Foxtrot Group

Teamchat added to Omega Squad

Teamchat added to Alpha-class

Misc

Removed the ability for players to suicide, if you're stuck, change jobs or utilize @ chat for help

Anti b-hopper patched fork from MilitaryRP

Removed the notification announcing when a staff member cloaks themselves
Alt + E sit script added

Event Server

Game Master Tools

Turbolaser Creator

gr_p0vr44vbkpd1.png

Used to add pacing and immersion in events by allowing for GM-generated firing paths 

Hyper Space Spawner

gr_oa6bdau6uabq.png

Used to spawn Starwars ships as if they just came from Hyperspace

Event Maps

All those listed below have been added to our pool of maps

Arquitens

gr_oo0vstvzt15n.png

Monsglacia

gr_jyqgg9f0jibt.png

Rishimoon

gr_jirc0ind8l0e.png

Nar Shaddaa

gr_9trsj0k827rs.png

Crashed Republic Venator

gr_3rv2i15afuok.png

Atlantis

gr_k3xqpz8uzrwk.png

Starfall Outpost

gr_6m48utnbetji.png

Im so hyped about this update. About the server pop, if u need i can have my alt on.

Update: I don't know if the update went live yet but the Jedi movement ( I don't know where the customization thing is either)still doesn't work and my Skill Points also Duplicated again.

Edited by Aparh