DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

[MRP] Intel Gathering Points

D_Rose

1 hour ago, D_Rose said:

This could also lead to more RP oriented situations as well, people could guard the room and patrol the area wherever the intel is placed.

As someone who has been working on Operations ( with the integration of Delta is taking a bit ) this would definitely be a good feature to have. The one thing i'd like to recommend, is for their to be MULTIPLE intel points throughout each base. This is done in order to create more then one location for Intel Gathering. Places like the Nuke rooms, Jail Rooms, War Rooms, Officer Offices, and any other significant rooms. This will not only provide more incentive to the missions, but now the RP behind the raids ACTUALLY has some cool points!

Also some sort of reward, like XP. This also gives a REWARD. 

However, with the few Operations/Events that have happened, it's been proven that creative individuals provide very well laid out creative ways to add RP to what we currently have. And it works when people try. I see this, as a way for the less creative individuals to provide some RP behind their raids and give their enlisted a fun goal. This is a good suggestion, I like it a lot!

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

Huge +1

Ive started doing multiple themed raids for Vega where we are attempting to steal various files (some memey and some not lol).

My biggest question is whether or not the defending nation would receive the message. It makes sense that if a hacker is attempting to steal military intel, some fail safe would alert the military. However in the scope of GG MRP, I don’t know if I’d want an endless horde of soldiers to be coming at me with little to no outplay potential. Especially because when I do these types of missions, we will attempt to make it silent if at all possible. It feels clean af to get in and get out with no combat. Love the idea but I’d be opposed to the defending country receiving an alert. Just my two cents.

+1 I think this would be a great feature it would also help keep players active on both sides because they have to be on to protect the intel about them and it does make people stay on alert for raids. I don't think this would be a bad addition to more RP so raiding or a stealth raid would have more purpose than just shooting people and getting massive feeds. 

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Accepted,

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not. Nice idea, i wonder where you got it from? 😉