RIP Chaharikar boys

Chaharikar brought a lot of memories, I think most of the time we’re too caught up in our nostalgia from previous maps to try to appreciate chaharikar as well as we did. Me included I wanted delta back badly reason being I joined the server on that map. Siberia wasn’t that great of a map in my opinion but still enjoyed the aesthetic and nature of it. Chaharikar will always have a special play in my heart 🙂

I can see how people got bored after 2-3 months in of chaharikar. But hopefully we come back to it one day. 

Edited by WhiteBolt
2 hours ago, Vince said:

Didn’t we leave Delta to play maps like Siberia and chaharikar?

From what I remember it went like this 

Delta - Echoe -Echoe Fog Beta - Chaharikar - Siberia - Delta

Pretty sure garnet said we’re going to back to taiga either after delta or the map after that which is quite exciting. Plus he is working on a map called omega that may come sometime near the future. It would be used mostly for CQC unlike other maps where CQC wasn’t as popular as sniping 

38 minutes ago, Ting said:

bruh I miss Siberia, I don't know why people hated on it so much 😧

I think the reason why was because of the really bad visibility with all the trees and mountains, also the fact that is was dark. And just the overall map feel. And also the amount of places you could get shot from is absurd.

anyways yeah Charikar was nice because it had a timer for Match, but now we back to manually timing 😞

I've got memories which are good and bad. But overall it was a fun time spent there.

Edited by Bortnik
  • Like 1