DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

[MRP] Meetings, Meetings, and Meetings!

Thank you, Its a good thing having set times and a day to look forward to in which you can discuss your daily or long term issues abt the server with members of your country or the management team this will definitely help.

Edit: Didnt even notice the thing abt community meetings aidan if it is a community meeting just assumed everyone would be allowed all members should be included there are people who arent SOC or Officers that still have great ideas.

Edited by horsegarrysmod
1 hour ago, AwesomeAidan said:

MRP Community Meetings

These meetings will be for all of SOC and all of the base faction officers on the server

Any player who does not fall under these conditions will not be able to attend these meetings

They will happen every month on the 4th Saturday.

Topics of Discussion: Map problems, Glitches, general server toxicity, and anything else

If it's called a community meeting it should be a community meeting. A meeting between officers and SOC neglects non officer entry players and makes it seem like they dont hold value. Many players could be old, come from other servers with experience, or just players with good ideas who are seemingly shut down.

This should be the meeting that welcomes absolutely anyone to come into the channel and provide feedback or be able to at least hear what others are talking about to possibly add to the subject. Just my take, though. Maybe theres a reason I'm missing to why you would limit it as such.

Edited by Tayler
3 am spelling bee champion
  • Agree 2
5 hours ago, Tayler said:

If it's called a community meeting it should be a community meeting. A meeting between officers and SOC neglects non officer entry players and makes it seem like they dont hold value. Many players could be old, come from other servers with experience, or just players with good ideas who are seemingly shut down.

This should be the meeting that welcomes absolutely anyone to come into the channel and provide feedback or be able to at least hear what others are talking about to possibly add to the subject. Just my take, though. Maybe theres a reason I'm missing to why you would limit it as such.

I'm guessing because with such a large amount of people, people would talk over each other. 

That being said, there are fixes to that.

This would be a good opportunity to fix ts permissions and allow managers etc. to grant talk power, so these meetings can be moderated.

Edited by Praetor_Don

I like the meetings boys, let's keep them coming! But one question I have is what is the punishment for not attending the country meetings without informing the management team? Since I believe there will be different punishments varying on the officers/SOC members position in their faction.

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

@Cold Soldier I would imagine the punishments would be minor if there are any at all. Rather, if you choose not to attend, we shouldn’t hear any whining that your voice isn’t heard. I use “your” as an all encompassing word, not you specifically, Soldier.

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
  • Informative 1

Reminder

The US Meeting will take place this Wednesday at 7 EST | 6 CST | 4 PST

We also have a Community meeting and staff meeting this Saturday at 7 EST | 6 CST | 4 PST

The staff meeting will take place immediately after the Community meeting

80% of the meetings will be to hear from you guys and what you have to say. If you wish to speak about a topic, come prepared.

• Like 1