• 88% Filled servers
  1. Community Announcements and Rules

1. 82
      topics
      topics
      topics
      topics

1. General Discussions

Anything within reasonable taste. Talk about anything from the current state of the server, to asking for life advice.

topics

New to the community? drop by and say hello to our members! - Leaving the community? say your final farewell and get your buddies' socials as to stay in touch!

topics

Wish to contribute to the community?

4. 321
      topics

This is the place to participate in text-based games, or even create your own forum thread with its own rules for other players to participate!

topics
      topics

1. 603
      topics
      topics
      topics

• PENDING INTERVIEW Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord Server. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.   Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview. Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon! Community responses may still be posted during this time, thank you! ACCEPTED After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons: In your interview you were well composed and answered all my questions quickly and efficiently. Overall your intentions to join seem pure and we saw no reason why you shouldn't be accepted so with that congratulations on being accepted and welcome to the team!!   Welcome to the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board!  Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained. Please use the request trainings channel to get with a trainer to get your training completed.
    • PENDING INTERVIEW Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord Server. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.   Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview. Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon! Community responses may still be posted during this time, thank you!
    • The mass rdm was 1 month ago maybe later but the changes that i have made was the fact that im trying to not get into more trouble, for example when there is a minge, i wont proceed to rdm him instantly like i used to do, i would try to make him stop, and if it wont, i will just report him and continue my day. The reason why you and errol havent seen me so much was probably because of the time i hopped on, when there is morning for me its night for him, and i usually go online in the morning  maybe later sometimes. Hope this helped!
    • I'm not too familiar with you if you've only been under the "Fistedwaffles" moniker, but having past staff experience is always a plus in my eyes. While some stuff has changed over time I'm confident that you are knowledgeable on the rules considering you have spent quite some time on our servers. Your hours are quite good, your paragraphs are concise but also tell us a good bit about you and seeing the good roster of staff giving you their referrals (including our new manager) gives me hope that you have built up a good rapport with our team. Overall I see nothing that would dissuade me from giving you a shot, good luck!   +1
    • +1 Mysterio has been a great long time member of the community, I could only see him contributing positively.
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    NemesisAcid

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines