• 84% Filled servers
  1. Community Announcements and Rules

1. 82
      topics
      topics
      topics
      topics

1. General Discussions

Anything within reasonable taste. Talk about anything from the current state of the server, to asking for life advice.

topics

New to the community? drop by and say hello to our members! - Leaving the community? say your final farewell and get your buddies' socials as to stay in touch!

topics

Wish to contribute to the community?

4. 321
      topics

This is the place to participate in text-based games, or even create your own forum thread with its own rules for other players to participate!

topics
      topics

1. 606
      topics
      topics
      topics

• We used to have something like this in the past. But the ui and pop ups on all the drugs stuff was minimized to improve performance. BUT I think with all the changes to the server that increases performance we could do this. +1
    • +1 I’ve always wanted this
    • I've seen great strides from you the past while since your last app, so I don't really have too much to say. Your app is good, your referrals are good, and you've been on pretty good behaviour for a while now. I'm happy to give you a shot personally, good luck!   +1
    • A lot's already been pointed out by others, but I'll echo the sentiments here. Your paragraphs for why we should accept you are not even paragraphs but one sentence, you're under the minimum age requirement to apply and you did not read the staff rules. I'll also be honest and say I have never heard of you in my life, so I can't even speak to your character. Overall I think this app is not it. Play a little more, get to interact with the community more, and I would advise you to read previously accepted applications to understand what made theirs work.   -1
    • In-game name: XD Farmer   Discord username: .yeahokaypal. Age: 16   SteamID: STEAM_0:1:643219120   Active Warns: None   Timezone: Central Time Zone   Current Playtime: | XD Farmer has played for 1185:56:12.   Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: Yes Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: Yes   Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes I use medal    Referral(s): None   Past experiences as staff: Yes I've been a Lead moderator for this server then I resigned but after a couple of months I came back and applied again and got accepted and I will be honest I wasn't the greatest staff member the second time I was pretty lazy and then I resigned and I did not resign in a good way I said something along the lines of “I got bored and tired  of playing Gmod” or something like that and I personally regret doing that because now I look back and wish I could of done things differently because that's not who I am anymore and hopefully you all will see that as well. . Why should we choose you over other applicants?: [minimum 2 paragraphs] Why should you choose me over other applicants? Because of my dedication and involvement in the Garnet Gaming community. I have spent countless hours not just playing but also helping others, providing feedback, and participating in community events. I also have a genuine passion for making this community better for everyone and I know being staff isn't just about having power, it's about looking out for everyone and making sure things run smoothly so everyone can have a good time playing without all the chaos. I also am more of a night player so when I'm on I witness at least 3 people running around and just massacring every player in their way and I think I would be able to handle someone like that because of my past experience and plus I understand when to joke around and when we need to be serious .     What also makes me a good addition to the staff team is that I've already had staff experience in this server that other applicants haven't had and I've been playing the server for a long time so I understand and know all of the rules. I also am not the type of staff member who just punish someone and doesn't explain to them what they did wrong and what they can do to prevent from doing it again, and I also think i'm great at explaining how to build a base and how to use the keypads, stacker tool, and precision tool as well because i'm pretty familiar with them considering how long i have been playing the server. I don't play any other server on gmod so I will never get confused about the rules and mistakenly punish someone who did nothing wrong.       Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes it was more than a year ago and I MRDM and I know MRDM isn't a good thing to be banned for and I would completely understand if that would change anyone of your minds about me becoming staff. I have learned from my mistakes so please don't hold that against me.   Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes a couple back in 2023   How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: It depends what i have to do that day but most likely 5-7 or more   If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: No   Did you read the staff rules?: XD Farmer  
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    VibeZz

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines