Murray's Staff App

Murray

In-game name:  5thSFGA SFC Taipan
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 
STEAM_1:0:92386816
Warns: 3(RDM because I did not counter a kidnap in time and FailRp)
Timezone: EST (NY)
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  | 5thSFGA SGM Murray has played for 788:07:47.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Aidan, Naitsir
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

MRP has been a growing experience to me and I wish to pass that on to the next generations of players. I basically grew up with the server, and I want kids who stick with this server to have the same growing experience as I did. When I started this server, around October 2017, I came here to have a place to meet knew people and share a solid role playing experience with. Throughout the years I have explained, demonstrated, and encouraged new players to try their best and to not get discouraged if something doesn't exactly go their way. I do this because these are the experiences that shaped me. The helpful people that I could go to if I had a question, a problem, or just wanted to talk. I will be the person who is encouraging and who is always their to just talk.

As staff I believe that I can conceptualize ideas, induct kindness, and deal justice when need be. The construction of new ideas will be a trait in my role as staff that will forward the server in the ways of improvement and development.  I will bring new ideas to the table and ponder on the ways to truly make improvements to the server. As staff I would deduct toxicity and push towards a kinder approach. I do not believe that the first experience incoming players receive is drill instructors constantly killing them and hearing toxic language/heavy racial slurs.  As a staff I will also bear the task of dealing the cards of justice and correcting incorrect behavior. I believe fully in addressing issues first and explaining what is wrong and what can be improved before dealing any forms of punishment. However, if need be for the better of the server I will eliminate a nuisance and forward the progression of a great role playing experience.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details Banned for exceeding warn limit back in 2017
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: April 27 2020
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: During this time I am able to contribute a minimal of 6 hours a day and once summer comes around I can contribute 8+ hours a day.

• Like 5

Murray my boy, I wish you would have asked for recommendation, as I'm still unsure if we can give it after the fact(if we can I want you to add me to recommended)

You possess wualities I think the staff team would be good to have.

You've got a willingness to help, and a strong drive to you. If it's not clear already, 

+1

• Like 1

+1

Even though you already have my referral, i will give you a +1. When you first joined GB around 2 months ago, you were not exactly the best and most humble dude. But since you have been in my faction, i have seen you shape up and gain the qualities which are perfect for a staff member. You have an amazing drive to always be better and work harder. I have no doubt that you would not make great and initiative taking staff member.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

I’m going to -1 for now.

I’ve heard from past GB and those who frequent the GB channel that you can be quick to lose your head and you can come off as pompous. You seem willing to accept criticism as of late so I have no doubt you’ll continue to improve yourself. However at this exact moment I don’t think you’re fit.

• Like 1

Murray, In the past when I first rejoined the server the impression you gave me was not good this is why I -1 your old application. However, that is the past and from what i've seen you've changed. You have done a lot to help GB and others on the server and from what i've seen you have matured more as a person. So I am going to +1. Good Luck!

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong you have improved since you started this server and I respect the situation you handle back awhile ago.

But I have heard you have quick temper, which can maybe be overlook but I really want to see you're progress in GB more... Once you get officer in GB and if you can handle that then you can for sure be ready for staff.

Edited by Dexx
  • Like 4

When you were coming back to the sever you weren't the most pleasant person to speak with or be around not saying you are toxic anymore, but you mostly seem to chill with your friends and not branch out to other people much to show if you are changed. If you were to be more vocal and reach out and show people  how you  are changed, I wouldn't have a problem changing my -1. 

• Like 1

I'm going to stay Neutral. I have nothing against you Murray, you seem like a chill dude and a nice person to talk to. I know you are currently in Green Beret and you mostly main for US.  As I'm looking through other peoples comments, you should definitely be more active on RU, so more people can get to know you more. I definitely think you can work on your quick temper as I have too. Other than that Murray, Good luck on your staff app!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1

I believe Murray would make a great staff since he has been hanging out with staffs and dealing  with problem when he was army  for quite a bit he have seen what a good staff do and don't

Edited by Bad_Guy
Said dumb stuff
  • Like 1