Appreciation Of The Wholesome Moments Of Garnet Gaming. (Add your own to it)

CSC Desert v2 SSO?

@kat.
@Homeless
@petal
@Ethan
@Tomato

Guys? 

Oh wait, they're all gone....

How about the good ol 2GA days?

Lets see...

@BigBoyFlame
@Koulit
@Wingard
@MurphPup2
@Himmler
  @Bleach

Miss hanging out with you boys back when I first got here, from playing that one game that if I said its name it would sound like advertising despite it being from 2006, and all the other stuff we spent our time doing back then.

Edited by Captainswag
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Community Director

1. Charharikar map launch party and @Diomonder Orbital Striking everyone

2. Getting kicked instead of @TJ__ (Signature Picture) by @Garnet

3. @Shephard having a mental breakdown screaming REEEEE around CSDesert

4. US Wide PT with 70+ US @[GG] Van

5. Nail Team Six @Phantom

6. Afghan Summit (sorry this was fun to be apart of)

Edited by Alex Conway
  • Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

Some of my favorite SWRP moments so far. 

1.   Was a droid invasion on SWRP and @Alex ConwayKept driving in on a MTT into the base and we kept destroying it. So I jokingly said "Bro can we get like a fully size MTT in our bunks?" Then this happened: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2114424145

2.   The moshpit with Garnet. Enough said lmao: https://streamable.com/wmseuf

3.   Final one. Commander Furry gets pissed off that Yung called him a furry: https://streamable.com/dq1cfa

Edit: I found one more screenshot. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2085393468

Edited by eli_
Adding ss
  • Like 1

Wholesome moments are surely in ample supply on garnet, especially on MRP. I would have to say that all the moments when I meet old friends on the server that I haven't seen because of my absence like @Krimzin , @Ozzy, @PhatPropane, et al. These moments are great because these guys to me are apart of the legacy of MRP for they were there when I started playing. Also, just when you can interact with new players, help them out, and just have chill vibes makes Garnet Gaming wholesome for me.

• Friendly 1

Me and people like Berry, Hayisaac, @Spilq2, @Capalot, Knoxx, @StevieT, Reyna (RIP), @Yui_ and hella other people used to hold like huge ass megabases on DarkRP. That was when the 5 person per party rule was a thing, and it was so funny because we'd have either like 15-20 people in a party, or just like 3-4 parties across the base. My most vivid memory is basing in the warehouse next to PD, and i had like 20 printers going, and like 10 other people had like 50+ printers going, but my game crashed and the whole base got destroyed. The only reason I remember is because I had to pay so much money to people because I felt bad lmao.  

• Like 4

There was this kid almost two years back who was like 11, had himself as his pfp throwing up gang signs and had his dad buy him RPG. He really wanted to get into SSO and would constantly come to our trainings and tryouts. I also have this clip of him at like midnight hiding a barrel.

On 6/3/2020 at 3:21 AM, Mob said:

I don't usually participate in these, but reading through all of it really made me remember some of my best times on MRP. Back in the summer of 2018 on Siberia I think the map at the time was called (whatever the snowy one is), I was in Delphins first SEALS, and that was a blast. I have a  video of my times with them, and that video always makes me think back to my time with them. Anyway, me @Greasy Dan, @Not Naitsir, @im_Red, @Chef Ramardee, and a couple more which I forgot the @'s, we all would just randomly sing songs and be stupid in the TS. Honestly, this has got to be one of my favorite times playing games in general is when I was chilling out with this group of people. 

gas gas gas