DarkRP Staff Roster | Month of May 2020

Congratulations everyone for their promos but I gotta say Proggy, When I first met u on the server i was confused that u werent staff and then not so long later u became it and put so much effort into the server and because Owner/Super Admin. I’m so proud of you Proggers. /me salutes

Guest proggy

Congrats to everyone who was promoted & thank you all for the kind words!

I appreciate everything the staff team does to make the server a better place.

I love this community so much, and I get a ton of enjoyment out of all this, so I'll continue to do my best for everyone.

Reminder:

To our new Lead Moderators, you are required to train to be eligible for your next promotion.

To our new Admins, you are required to resolve forum reports to be eligible for your next promotion.

If anyone has any questions about their new staff commands & duties, please ask me or any other higher up!

congrats everyone! ❤️

1 minute ago, proggy said:

To our new Lead Moderators, you are required to train to be eligible for your next promotion.

To our new Admins, you are required to resolve forum reports to be eligible for your next promotion.

Please contact me about this if you are a new lmod or admin for docs and an introduction :).

5 hours ago, ZeroTheThirdIII said:

GG everyone! Keep up the awesome work my guys! Also when I joined staff I was shocked @GrosCave wasnt already staff, but it turned out a little while later he applied. Glad he did! Also Proggy, awesome job my guy!

I know lol a lot of people told me constantly to apply but after a while I did lol. Congrats everyone !! 😋

Me: hey man you think you’re gonna get super admin?

proggy: nah man Garnet already said no... 

well good thing he was wrong, I’m proud of ya man!! You’ve definitely earned this advancement and lookin forward to what’s next for you!! 

Edited by WreckEMsaints

@proggy Don’t know you too well, but I’m glad you’re where you’re at and improving DarkRP. Not a lot of people get to where you are, so to all the current DRP staff, you’re in good hands. Congrats on the promotion 

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1