DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Dillan

I've reached my goal, I really have but it came with some considerations that I didn't realize. I have very little free time now. I think it's best to do it here. I am unable to be active thanks to my new position at the police department and I apologise for this. I know people like all my droids on Starwars, but its just not possible anymore, especially with the 2 hour commute I have to take. I had a blast with all the Starwars fun we had. It was really great. Conway's taking the reigns and I hope its working out. Love y'all.

Bortnik brother, fun.

Conway, fun

Phantom, good boss

Bishop, manhacks

327th, village bombers

91st, bik

41st, hostage killers

Commandos, navy killers

212th civ killers

Wolf pack, furrys

Cts, spike

Shock, poor bastards

Navy, pk city

Jedi, soft dead

Dobby, Dobby.

Arc, hard dead

104th, blue

8 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

It was so fun to have you Dillan! Good luck on your career! You can come back and spawn manhacks anytime.

Dispatch loves me. I talked them into smokeless tobbaco.

• Forums Moderator

22 minutes ago, Dillan said:

41st, hostage killers

Better then killing civilians... Just saying.

But in all seriousness you'll be missed. By me and by the whole community. Thanks for helping the server while you did. Congrats on the new position tho. Good luck in life. We love u bobobobobobobobobobobobo 

❤️

On 6/27/2020 at 6:54 PM, Dillan said:

I've reached my goal, I really have but it came with some considerations that I didn't realize. I have very little free time now. I think it's best to do it here. I am unable to be active thanks to my new position at the police department and I apologise for this. I know people like all my droids on Starwars, but its just not possible anymore, especially with the 2 hour commute I have to take. I had a blast with all the Starwars fun we had. It was really great. Conway's taking the reigns and I hope its working out. Love y'all.

Bortnik brother, fun.

Conway, fun

Phantom, good boss

Bishop, manhacks

327th, village bombers

91st, bik

41st, hostage killers

Commandos, navy killers

212th civ killers

Wolf pack, furrys

Cts, spike

Shock, poor bastards

Navy, pk city

Jedi, soft dead

Dobby, Dobby.

Arc, hard dead

104th, blue

Jeez man...... ok first off, Thanks for choosing to serve your community in times of great division in the world. Second, Thanks for being you Dill, you really helped propel Garnet into better times in the past and have contributed to its fundamentals  for some time. I hope you have a great life and career! Visit us soon man! And

SEE YOU NEXT MISSION

• 2 weeks later...

Archived