Warns: 1 RDM Warn I killed someone for no reason when i was new to the game

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: | XxsupernovaxX has played for 953

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Papa Krabbe

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

will be a responsible admin i will always help people.I will never abuse admin power and i like solving problems even when i not admin but i think this will be a good opportunity for me to help and start to positive vibes in Garnet Gaming and i want to help out  this community.

And i will make sure i will follow staff rules.I want to listen to peoples problems in gaming garnet and i want to fix them.And would like to help the community and make sure its at its best.I will say i will be active for most of the days.There have people disobeying the rules the rules of garnet gaming sync i came back to this server and i want to help the team handle this.This is why i want to help this garnet gaming community.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I was punished for RDM
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: My third cause i messes up on the other ones but this one is offcial
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Depends if i go out somewhere,44 HOURS a week
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Yes
Did you read the staff rules?: XxsupernovaxX

Edited by lameee
i need to fix my name fix spelling and answers
10 minutes ago, lameee said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I was punished for Mass RDM + LTAP, but it was a false punishment. 

Proof it was a false punishment?

will be a responsible admin i will always help people.I will never abuse admin power and i like solving problems even when i not admin but i think this will be a good opportunity for me help  start to positive vibes in Garnet Gaming and i want to help out  this community.

And i will make sure i will follow staff rules.i want to listen to peoples problems in gaming garnet and i want to fix them.And would like to help the community and make sure its at its best.I will say i will be active for most of the days.there have people disobeying the rules the rules of garnet gaming sync i came back to this server and i want to help the team handle this.This is why i want to help this garnet gaming community.

Fix your spelling, grammar, etc.

Warns: 1 rdm warn

Details on this warn?

11 minutes ago, lameee said:

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? No

No? So your saying you do absolutely nothing outside of garrys mod.

You also just made a staff app. Idk why you felt the need to make another forum thread for this one. -1 until I see these changes made. I have seen you in game, and you are a chill guy to be around. 

3 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Proof it was a false punishment?

Fix your spelling, grammar, etc.

Details on this warn?

No? So your saying you do absolutely nothing outside of garrys mod.

You also just made a staff app. Idk why you felt the need to make another forum thread for this one. -1 until I see these changes made. I have seen you in game, and you are a chill guy to be around. 

thank you for the advice

7 minutes ago, lameee said:

thank you for the advice

i have fixed my mistake

Okay, where do I begin T_T, -1.

54 minutes ago, lameee said:

thank you for the advice

i have fixed my mistake

in ur response to shin did you quote yourself? Lol

Why are you making entirely new posts every time you find something wrong with your apps? It’s post farming at its finest. 
Your paragraphs are... horrid? Yeah, horrid. I don’t know where you are from but for me my schools taught me how to type/ write paragraphs properly in aroooound I would like to say 4th grade. So seeing your paragraphs being this lackluster is very disappointing because there is a 13 year old that went 3 paragraphs instead of 2 and you claim to be 14 and the difference between the 2 paragraphs are major. 

1 hour ago, lameee said:

will be a responsible admin i will always help people.I will never abuse admin power and i like solving problems even when i not admin but i think this will be a good opportunity for me to help and start to positive vibes in Garnet Gaming and i want to help out  this community.

What even is this paragraph? It is 2 sentences and it contains the element that I hate the most: not putting a space after your period. Anyways, your only valid reason to be accepted over other applicants is that you like to solve problems. This paragraph needs 3 more sentences to be considered a paragraph. I suggest revamping this paragraph completely because it lacks a lot in the basic human writing section. Ex. Putting “i” instead of putting I’m, you don’t even begin the paragraph with a proper “I” instead you scrap that and just say “Will be good admin yes” 

1 hour ago, lameee said:

XxsupernovaxX has played for 953

953 what? Because if I am supposed to believe that this is supposed to be 953 hours I simply don’t believe it for a single second because of 1 thing: I have never seen you once. It could be its not 953 hours but the way you put it leaves me to believe that it is.

What happened to your MRDM and LTAP ban you put before ur edit? It don’t go away and I don’t see how u could mix up an rdm warn, and mrdm and ltap. 

1 hour ago, lameee said:

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Yes

Can you go more into what they are?

1 hour ago, lameee said:

And i will make sure i will follow staff rules.I want to listen to peoples problems in gaming garnet and i want to fix them.And would like to help the community and make sure its at its best.I will say i will be active for most of the days.There have people disobeying the rules the rules of garnet gaming sync i came back to this server and i want to help the team handle this.This is why i want to help this garnet gaming community.

You don’t make your first sentence a followup to ur final sentence in ur first paragraph. A lot of the issues I had with the first one apply here too, of course you are going to see people disobey the rules on the server. It happens everywhere and they do get punished. Not much more to say about this one that I didn’t say about the one before it. 
In conclusion, could you be a good admin despite ur application? It’s always a possibility. Do I believe you deserve a spot on the staff team after seeing this application? No. With the errors I stated I hope to my highest hopes that you can fix all of these problems. Good luck.

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1

So your paragraphs are really short 

2 hours ago, lameee said:

This one is only 2 sentences long. The other one is ok all you need to do is fix grammar errors. This staff app looks like its rushed. For now its a -1

tips for getting a +1. Fix spelling / grammar put effort into paragraphs and the whole staff app in general. When those are met ill change it to a +1.

So for recording (this is a edit so I cant quote) Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  Try using OBS and Shadow Play there is in depth tutorials on both on youtube. I believe recording will help you alot. 

Edited by DooDooCaCa
17 minutes ago, Snapper said:

I’m not a member of the DarkRP community so I’m not going to +1/-1, but I would like to point out to the admin team that you promoted the application on a StarWarsRP thread:

Yikes, I don’t know if this is an accident on his part or if he meant to post that for someone..

I get the points you're trying to say in your paragraphs, but if I'm being completely honest, I feel you're not fit for staff. You said you fixed your mistakes, but your paragraphs are still filled with many grammar mistakes. Take the time to review your application, and add more detail. What other skills do you posses that make you fit for staff? Go into detail with it. 

Also, if you purposely promoted your application on a completely separate post, I suggest to remove and to not do it again. It will make it seem like you're desperate for staff. But aside from all this, if you put in effort into fixing your mistakes, I can see potential in you. Good luck! 

Edited by JC

You attempted to advertise your staff application on a completely different post.

Edit: To respond to what @Sc0pe is saying, it is a possibility that you counted your total playtime on Garry's mod, Instead of the server. Do /playtime (ID/Playername) and edit your response to give us an exact playtime.

Edited by Clicher

Hello, reading your staff it shows that you might not really care about your application because @Theta2 said everything that was needed to say about your app.  For your paragraphs, all together you have for sentences, and for me  that's a whole paragraph that would be allowed in my third grade class., as Theta was comparing your paragraphs to when he was in school as well.

8 hours ago, lameee said:

And one last thing, your time says you've played for this long, but it's really weird that I haven't seen you in game at all.

I'm not trying to discourage you from  for staff for Garnet; I just believe you should wait and take all the feedback you've gotten and apply later in time so you have a better chance for getting on our staff team.

I am going to -1 your post because there is much needed improvement with your app, I hope that in a later time you are able to apply in the future and get on the time team, just now isn't your time.

8 hours ago, Theta2 said:

Okay, where do I begin T_T, -1.

in ur response to shin did you quote yourself? Lol

Why are you making entirely new posts every time you find something wrong with your apps? It’s post farming at its finest. 
Your paragraphs are... horrid? Yeah, horrid. I don’t know where you are from but for me my schools taught me how to type/ write paragraphs properly in aroooound I would like to say 4th grade. So seeing your paragraphs being this lackluster is very disappointing because there is a 13 year old that went 3 paragraphs instead of 2 and you claim to be 14 and the difference between the 2 paragraphs are major. 

What even is this paragraph? It is 2 sentences and it contains the element that I hate the most: not putting a space after your period. Anyways, your only valid reason to be accepted over other applicants is that you like to solve problems. This paragraph needs 3 more sentences to be considered a paragraph. I suggest revamping this paragraph completely because it lacks a lot in the basic human writing section. Ex. Putting “i” instead of putting I’m, you don’t even begin the paragraph with a proper “I” instead you scrap that and just say “Will be good admin yes” 

953 what? Because if I am supposed to believe that this is supposed to be 953 hours I simply don’t believe it for a single second because of 1 thing: I have never seen you once. It could be its not 953 hours but the way you put it leaves me to believe that it is.

What happened to your MRDM and LTAP ban you put before ur edit? It don’t go away and I don’t see how u could mix up an rdm warn, and mrdm and ltap. 

Can you go more into what they are?

You don’t make your first sentence a followup to ur final sentence in ur first paragraph. A lot of the issues I had with the first one apply here too, of course you are going to see people disobey the rules on the server. It happens everywhere and they do get punished. Not much more to say about this one that I didn’t say about the one before it. 
In conclusion, could you be a good admin despite ur application? It’s always a possibility. Do I believe you deserve a spot on the staff team after seeing this application? No. With the errors I stated I hope to my highest hopes that you can fix all of these problems. Good luck.

Pretty much everything stated here was what I was gonna write but I’m tired asf In the mornings. Anyway 953 Hours?Minutes?Seconds? The command is /playtime (player). You need to fix grammar and other errors stated above, until this is completed my decision will not change. Good luck. -1 

12 hours ago, lameee said:

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Papa Krabbe

Okay many  problems here, first please don't use me as your referral without asking. While I didn't tell you not to make a staff app because I thought you had good hours, that doesn't mean I'm giving you my recommendation.

I believe  you had 172 hours.( What I remember seeing when I checked, might be a possible error on my part, as this number surprised me since I have not seen you that often in-game ) Not sure where 953 came from, but it is unlikely that it's your number of hours. Please check your playtime in-game and edit the application. 

Please reread the question and give details if the answer is yes.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Please fix spelling and grammatical errors. Solve these problems (most of which have already been stated) and my -1 will change to a +1

You failed two easy steps, write 2 paragraphs about yourself and follow the staff rules. The application is lazy and grammar mistakes are plenty. You ended up advertising your application which is one if not the easiest rule to follow in the entire server. -1