DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MilitaryRP | Lets discuss changes together...

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

Part A - Player Versus

Vote : Option C

I would go for option C, as I would love to see more Roleplay take place and only having 2 factions doesn't make me think that the possibilities are very open, but a 3 faction server would make it so that we have more possibilities with picking who to fight in a moment, while possibly making peace with another, and trying to find the most information out of both enemies. As well as this would add to your point of wars being based more on Strategy and having it be 2 enemies instead of one, would add to the pressure of having a more laid out plan for Wars.

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

Part B - MAP

Vote : Option B

I would love to see Option A because of Sniping and the fact that I love using Ghillie to hide in trees, but thinking about the possibilities that Option B brings is more interesting, as in the future things like Scavenging Buildings Missions could be added, as you're talking about having missions and other things for players to do during the 2-hour Peacetime.

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

Part C - Wars

Vote : Option B

Thinking about the possibilities that a map like what you describe as Option B would bring, I would think the most reasonable option and the one that would keep us in the system we are but adding more time to do passive activities with the ideas you already have, I would choose Option B, as then we would have plenty, or a lot of things to choose from to do while the 2 hours of peacetime, as well as the already existing Tryouts, Training and Sims, so I think with the Ideas that you are currently giving, and the open roads that can be taken later, Option B would be the best.

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

Part E - Peace-time Activities

Vote :  Add Them, Really good Ideas.

I like this part, and if it is something that you can code and make possible, there are a lot of possibilities out there that players can suggest, with missions to choose from, jobs to do in the base, and the different ways that can be explored of earning a salary, be it scavenging, working in the base, or doing much more that others can suggest and come up with.

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

Part F - Suggestions & Unique Content

Vote : Also really good Ideas that would be very exciting to have

The weapons skins and the Unique Badges would be a cool thing do add, players would feel their achievements being recognized, while also having things to strive and work for to earn money and buy the coolest or most expensive items to show them off, or simply the ones they like.

Suggestion
Something that I would suggest, and like to see re-added personally would be the Personal Vehicles, which with the new ideas that can come up for jobs and missions to make money and level up, they can be set as really high prices and even level based, so you would need to be a certain level and have whatever amount of money to be able to purchase them, as they were a big thing in the Orignal CS_Desert and limitations on their use can be placed either by code or just simple rule additions for staff to enforce.     

Edited by Mark-

Part A:

Option C

If I had to choose between these three, I think Option C could bring a ton of diversity that currently isn't on the server. That being said, would it be possible to add NPC "waves" for both/all sides that supplement the main player forces depending on how many/few players are online? They could be worth much less xp than normal players (if we even keep the xp system), but it would keep wars popping. I'm not sure how easy this would be from a developer perspective however.

Part B:

Option B

Cover is always a good thing to have and tight cqc environments are way more friendly for newer players.  From a RP perspective, close buildings allow more tense situations than open fields and trees. You could even set up "shops" if buyable items are implemented.

Part C":

Option A

I would keep the war system as is for now. The main issue is lack of things to do during peacetime, but peacetime activities that you've mentioned in Part E should fix this. Also, shorter peacetime mean easier to plan operations, as they don't have to last 2 hours or more. This also helps keeping enlisted focused on the actives/missions that may happen in peacetime. I wouldn't disagree with Option B either, but I prefer option A as the playerbase/staff is set up right now. 

Part D":

MIA.

Part E:

Add in missions, give rewards from completing missions, work with Gamemasters to create repeatable ops that contribute to a greater storyline. Anything that could be added to peacetime at the moment would be welcomed. This isn't really my strong point for providing suggestions. Maybe @Homast could elaborate on some stuff he's been working on?

Part F:

Add all of the things you mentioned if possible, I like everything there. In addition, would it be possible to add loadouts or something similar? This would allow for more diverse  styles for war and operations, as you could adjust based on the situation. There's been an idea of a point/quota system for officers in order to determine promotions, perhaps it could be extended to all ranks? This is still a work in progress, Fier and I were discussing it last week. Not sure if I should include this in this post, but tick rate is wack lately. Not sure what it was changed to,  but AR's feel extremely sluggish right now.

Overall, some great ideas in here. I'd like to hear what the rest of the community thinks.

Edited by PraetorDon
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

Not in your requested format or whatever, but I want to bring up something important.

Go with what shrimps had suggested or completely drop RP and "create" a TDM/war based gamemode (like Insurgency or a bigger scale CS match, so on)

I'd be interested in both but I can no longer see mixing the two the way that we are already doing and trying to do. It just doesn't work. Why did it work before? Because it was new and had developed in a way that had brought a "diverse" community of players. It isn't enjoyable and is a mess to manage. The fact that we're having the conversation about what we should do and that it's a discussion of many varying opinions blatantly tells us this.

I will be honest, I cannot put my opinion into words and I haven't decided on what to vote for.

• Disagree 7

Part A:

My vote: OPTION C

What made me really enjoy CSDesert was the 4 faction system we used to have. I always thought it was really cool for countries to support one another in alliances back in the day during raids and wars. I found the most fun in SAS teaming up with Taliban and Russia, who we deemed as our "enemies", in order to defeat the US forces in war because we needed strength in numbers. Having more than two factions created a lot of strategy and roleplay. Questions were asked amongst the SAS like: "Who should we trust, and who should we rely on for assistance? Do we think [insert faction here] is going to backstab us in the future?" It was these little things that made the server a lot more enjoyable for me when we had four factions. It would be pretty neat to have four factions again. While yes, the number of the players will be split because of this change, I think that having the choice of one or two more factions, plus the "cool factor" of having a country or two ally with you during important missions, would be really nice to have back on MRP again. You felt that there was this mutual brotherhood between you and another faction, like as if you were playing one of the joint UK-US campaign missions in the older Call of Duty games.

Part B:

My vote: OPTION B

Speaking of old Call of Duty games, I always was a big fan of CQC city fighting that occurred at times during the campaign missions. Why not have this in MRP? Fighting in a destroyed city is cool on its own, and I think the gameplay would be a lot better. The open terrains of the maps we've been using for years now has gotten a little stale for me. The gunfights always play out the same, it always ends up in two players eventually meeting up in an open field with snipers, and whoever fires first will more likely win, and not often do you engage into CQC gunfights in these open maps. Having a city with lots of tight corridors, windows, and destroyed buildings would make gunfights a lot more tense and enjoyable. Gunfights wouldn't play out the same every single time, and it would force the player to inspect every nook and cranny to make sure the enemy isn't near (as there are a lot more possibilities for ambushing, tactics, and strategy). Using cover to your advantage would become one of the most important aspects of this new style of gameplay, you would have to use barriers and any other source of cover in the city to protect yourself, rather than just using the gigantic terrain where most of the time you'll be safe because cover is literally everywhere at your usage if there is a incline of terrain near you. The player would have to become adaptive and smarter to make sure that they aren't easy pickings for the enemy, that's what I felt in the open terrain maps, new players would constantly get killed by enemy snipers because quite literally there are very limited spots to take cover when running straight at an objective, and maneuvering to flank the enemy takes 5 minutes. Sometimes this is impossible due to the openness of the area.

Part C

My vote: OPTION B

I've always wanted to more individual scouting missions, and the compromise of elongating wars would be a welcome edition. I always felt that although the war timer was cool and unique in the beginning, but the wars happened too often and played out too much of the same (maybe that's because wars have practically been the same for years now and I'm bored of the same old same old). Scouting missions would be a nice change of pace, with lots of interesting roleplay scenarios to be created off of it.  Strategy would become important, and the fighting can be focused better on one objective because of this, creating more fun gunfights.

Part E:

Definitely consider adding this into MRP. I would've loved to have jobs to do during the downtime in US base back in the day. The possibilities are endless here.

Part F:

Definitely add all of these. I would love to have a skill tree to make me work towards something and earn little boosts, how satisfying that would be. Weapon skins would be awesome to have for flexing, and unique badges would make me feel prestigious.

52 minutes ago, Mark- said:

Something that I would suggest, and like to see re-added personally would be the Personal Vehicles, which with the new ideas that can come up for jobs and missions to make money and level up, they can be set as really high prices and even level based, so you would need to be a certain level and have whatever amount of money to be able to purchase them, as they were a big thing in the Orignal CS_Desert and limitations on their use can be placed either by code or just simple rule additions for staff to enforce.   

^ Also please consider this.

Edited by Jared Cox
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Part A- Player vs.

Vote- C Player vs Player (3+ factions)

Explanation: Having mutliple countries/factions to join on the server seems to have been (from my understanding of old GGMRP) a staple of our MRP server in the past. However with our now much lower player population it would be incredibly hard to find competent players that can lead the new countries as well as those country's SOC factions. If that can somehow be done with the current state of the server, I could see it working pretty well. Especially allowing the politics of the server to actually work in a gameplay sense rather than just starting drama or bullshit in TS. It would be pretty awesome and suspenseful to see US working with UK in a sensitive and tense treaty of sorts in order to beat back RU and AFG together. But again, the only way I'd like to see this is if there could be competent and responsible players in charge of every SOC, who are also somewhat experienced in roleplaying in order to engage in treaties, special ops, etc with other countries. 

It gives me a lot of ideas that can be expanded upon. I already have a couple ideas for some awesome RP based events that could take place within this system.

With all that being said though, I'm more inclined right now to believe that would be an almost impossibility with the current state of the server. If it can be executed properly, then I'd love to see this brought to MRP.  Hopefully in the coming time it will take to develop these systems, population can pick up a bit and people could shine through that are capable of leading responsibly. 

Part B- Map

Vote- B

I think right now, the gameplay on the current map is stale. The jump spam sniping Meta has been widely popular since I joined the server in september of last year (the map was delta). However in a more Urban map, I could see the Meta change significantly considering that if done properly, an urban environment would be crowded and at times claustrophobic. Making sniping something you could only do in key spots. Right now on Taiga we have a problem where basically anywhere on the map is a spot a sniper could pick to camp at, especially on the mountains / hills (which there are a lot of). In an urban environment with less in the way of open area and more in the way of CQC room to room engagements, this allows new players to learn and excel without the need to pick up a sniper. I have Ideas for the map itself as well, if it had buildings that had multiple rooms/floors, if you've played a COD game then you'd see that in Urban maps like this there is usually scaffolding that can be used as an entry point, or makeshift bridges which give access from one building rooftop to the rooftop of another building. Convenient stores could be crowded with knocked over shelves that could be used for cover, abandoned vehicles in an alleyway could be used for cover, however (if you could code them to be destructible) then the vehicles could explode making them only a temporary solution to hiding from gunfire.

This kind of map even gives way for some level of storytelling... For example

Graffiti lines the walls of buildings and streets, maybe in some buildings you could see that there is a living room, dining room, a child's bedroom with a couple of toys, a baby rattle maybe. A crib? You go into the market and see what used to be fresh produced stocked is now rotting and moldy, maybe you'll see a TV that is on, but the channel is nothing but static. Passing by an abandoned house you'll hear a radio, but of course it is also nothing but static. All these things to remind you the objectives you are taking, the apartment building that you are cautiously using as transport to an objective, the city that has become a warzone is a place where people once lived. This ghost town with nothing but enemy combatants is a place someone used to call home. You place a prox mine inside of a small apartment, hoping that while it may kill or disable your enemy, that it hopefully doesn't destroy this room in the process, to serve to you as a reminder that this was someone's home.

Part - C wars

Vote - B Elongated peacetime Elongated wars

I've never thought that war itself was a bad thing in MRP. For the longest time I used to view war as the only thing that really mattered on the server given that peacetime was so boring. However I now realize that playing an MRP server purely for the war aspect is redundant since I could find a much better time PvPing in COD. What should make MRP so far above that experience though is the unique progression. You aren't just some nameless soldier getting promoted on your K/D ratio. You have a name, other players know it, and if you play your cards right then eventually you can become a leader, giving some actual semblance to your rank, and your name. For this reason, I think peacetime and war should be stretched out. With a longer peacetime the Game masters could set up events that are given a briefing during peacetime, and with a longer war time those events can be longer. Peacetime being longer will complement the complexity of the event very well. This also gives factions more time to plan their tryouts and execute them, they wouldn't be under as much pressure to get things done quickly. Not only that, but if the 3+ country idea is implemented, then longer peacetime gives them more time to plan out and execute special operations, or negotiate temporary peace treaties etc. Tying an economy into a longer peace time could also give way to bribing another country to do something. What if U.S paid U.K to perform a special raid on the RU FOB to cause a panic and chaos, RU would blame the U.K for this further increasing tensions between the two, while U.S looks like it had nothing to do with it. There are so many possibilities that I cannot list them all here. But overall longer peace / war time can do a lot to benefit the server imo.

Part F- Suggestions & unique content

Vote - Torn between weapon skins and badges

If badges are essentially titles that go underneath your name over your head, then I think this would create a good amount of incentive for people to play the game certain ways. Do you want "Merciless" to be under your name? "Get x amount of enemy kills in x period of time". You want Crackshot? "Get x amount of headshots on enemies in x amount of wars". To me that would be a lot of extra content with a decently small change. The hope in my mind is that people would work to collect all of the badges they can in order to show off to their friends.

Weapon skins are in a similar light. Badges and weapon skins would both serve no purpose other than player vanity, however they could be essential to certain OTHER aspects of the server. For example weapon skins could kickstart a player economy. Where skins could be earned through achievement, through rank, through player level, buying them from the donor store, in-game money shops, and the best ones would be reserved for players that do exceptionally in Game master driven Events. Being able to trade these skins on somewhat of a "auction house" (let's call it) will drive players to make more money by carrying out RP events, Staff events, performing well during war, etc, so that they can feel a sense of accomplishment when finally buying that weapon skin from the AH. This would definitely keep people playing, the sheer desire to have a shinier toy than someone else. I don't mean to make this sound negative, while it is purely for vanity there is a lot of good that can come from this.

I'm torn between the two because while Badges would keep people playing so they could get cool titles under their name, Weapon skins would open up numerous different avenues for the server.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Garnet said:

Part A - Player Versus

While I do think that B is our sacred artifact that we all have come to love (or hate), my Choice in the matter, is A - PVE

Why do I think this would work?

Firstly, It Encourages the Server to work together.
I understand that people won't like switching sides (To I Assume US because it would be weird if it wasn't imo), And well.... What I have to say to that, is effectively, Nothings changing
If we get PVE as the Server type, then that probably means with it, We'll have new factions, and thus you can still keep your friends in the faction you want.
Despite that not being how factions should work really. (I understand that friendships are formed in factions, but they should be solely operated around your friends)

Secondly,  An Advantage that PVE has over PVP, would be in terms of events.
For PVP Events, You would need a sufficient amount of Russian players, and a Sufficient amount of US Players all on at the same time.
Currently, We're not hitting those goals at the same time, So even if the RP update were to drop tomorrow, There would be little for anyone to actually do, as It would depend on 40+ players schedules
And trust me, as a DnD DM, Organizing 5 people is hard enough as is.

So yeah, 1 Country would really make things easier to plan out,and execute in terms of what we can do in the future.

Part B - MAP

Because of my Previous choice, It makes total sense for me to want Map A
I mean look at it, A Sprawling grassy expanse, While it may Promote Sniping, if we only have 1 country, That won't really matter anymore now would it?
Lots of room for secret things to be put down, Lots of room for multiple events to happen at once
Let's say for instance, we have a Supply run going on in one quadrant of the map, then a facility raid in another, quite crispy and quite juicy imo.

My Reasons for being against Map B,  Map B is a CQC Combat map, and with my idea to encourage RP, I'd like to take the focus away from Combat.
If you're making the maps Garnet, I'd say A was the better bet.

but if you're grabbing something off the workshop, I'd say grab both and add the CQC one to the event map pool 😉

Part C - Wars

I like the same option as you do Garnet. Option B.

would leave roleplay in the hands of the players along with Gamemasters, and we can see how that's going right now..

I hope that wasn't shade against me 😞 I haven't had the chance to spread my wings properly.

The reason I like Option B, Is because it's more engaging than: 2GA LT Rando: [COMMS] [US] FACTORY ONLY? A/D

11B 2LT Randomer: [COMMS] [RU] A
You see what I'm talking about?
That's currently how 1 OBJ wars operate in terms of planning, Then it comes to "Okay Everyone get to point, once we cap it, Base stay on point, SOC push off"
Requiring more planning will not only be more engaging, But I assure you, other readers who aren't Garnet, You'll have more fun in that planning, because it's interactive planning.

4 hours ago, Garnet said:

@PraetorDon I'm glad you pinged me good sir, else I wouldn't have seen this post. (Sarcasm, But thank you for wanting to know what I would plan)
As It currently stands, when we get the ported over GM system, if we keep the Country V Country, I have an event planned that would swap over the map for a short period to gm_fork.
It would then be RU vs US, and they would each have 1 Main goal to perform. I'm not going to spoil that goal here, But to me, It sounds good.
You'll also have some side objectives to look for, and if it's added, some storyline stuff to find and bring back to HQ to analyze for further desicion making.

And then that'll be the first event That I run. Future events will operate based on what happens in the previous one, to form a smooth, sexy storyline, as I'm so used to running with my DnD group.
(Disclaimer, I had to teleport my Party across the world because they started completely ignoring the main objective, so I just straightup switched it on them for a couple dozen sessions. So much for smooth and sexy)

I also like the scouting mission idea, But I feel as though that should be integrated through the missions system you have, so that not everybody is walking around the base with a camera and spamming it at people.

I also like the cooking idea, But I would like to expand on it a little bit.

Those of you who have played Dont Starve, or Dont Starve Together, will know exactly what I'm talking about in this next bit.

What if you needed to go about the map, find an NPC who was in a, Idk, Let's make it a KOS zone, because there would be no risk otherwise,  and you had to go and buy cooking ingredients, or find them in random spots around the map, based on a timer, for instance, every 10 minutes, a random ingedient will spawn somewhere on one of the objectives, which would then make people form a group to go get the ingredients.
Now, Let's say you have a wide array of ingredients at your disposal.
You'll need to input ingredients into a pot, in a specific order or combination, in order to buff your team either really good, or debuff them, in which case I'm pretty sure the cooks will be yelled at, but such is life as shef.

Base cleanup seems to be the most cumbersome of the activities, but I do think that having a monetary reward to it would make it more appealing.

Skill Tree - provide small advantages to your character, enough to make a difference in 1-on-1 engagement, but  not enough to plow through an entire opposing army

Like it

Weapon Skins - just when you almost gave up as these side-missions got more repetitive than Family Guy/South Park jokes and hackers like Buddha destroyed you in dueels, you made your first 5 million and blew it all on a golden skin that can be attached to your AEK. Everybody admires you and/or thinks you're a donator.

Love It

unique badges - You carry a badge of honor from prestiging? you've got 500 hours of playtime, and you've completed 5 hours worth of surveillance missions. There goes your super cool "Incognito" badge which stands out from other players and makes you stand out from the crowd.

Gotta Have it.

More things that could be Added:  I've heard some people want Bodygroup changing support, Personally I could care less for it, But I'm just putting it down here because I've heard interest in the matter.
What else.... uhhhh..... There's that thermal FLIR addon I suggested, idk if you want to make your own version of it Garnet.
There's also the Terminal mod that I suggested, but again, I'm pretty sure you can write up a revamp of it if you so wanted

4 hours ago, Phantom said:

PMCs and contracts would facilitate a lot of this.

I like this Idea as well if we're going to stick with 2 factions or more.

• Creative 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 4

-Part A

C. I think having 3+ different factions could add alot to the server in terms of freshness and variety! I'd love to be able to dedicate to one faction then have another complete experience when dedicating to another! All in all I think that the 3+ could be great if executed properly 

-Part B

B. A sort of map like you're describing is something I've always wanted, it allows for a more cqc based meta which is much more fun and exhilarating than sniping is! I like to snipe as well but currently it is the only meta honestly since ive joined the server and its grown very stale to me. id love to see a switch up to a more condensed hectic environment!

-Part C

B. while I do think war should be a part of the server, id love to see more done with it as described! I think it'd add a better sense of a military rp server! this could be something that adds elements of RP and pertains to warheads. I don't honestly like the idea of a PVE, its the reason I don't play alot of star wars rp. while alot of people love PVE ,me personally wouldn't prefer it.

-Part D

Add anything and everything that can keep people entertained during peace time, good ideas garnet! I think this will be one of the key things to retain players

-Part E

once again would say adding content such as you listed would greatly improve the experience for everyone and should realistically help retain players

Disclaimer: Keep in mind I have 250~ hours on the server, and joined sometime around the beginning of this year.
Disclaimer 2: I haven't read anything else in this thread, so opinions are subject to change, and more ideas are subject to be added.

On 7/11/2020 at 4:33 PM, Garnet said:

Part A - Player Versus

B - PVP
In my eyes this is more of a pick your poison question, as PVE isn't a bad idea, but would completely change military role play as a game. I'm not incredible opposed to change, but I think the entire core game foundation being shifted would be a little much. (I also really like the hostility and competition aspect and giving that up would be a big blow.) The idea of building brotherhood is a really good idea, but I don't quite think it is right for the server. Maybe incorporating that sort of thing into the game play a little better, but completely shifting away is a bad call imo. PVP with more factions also isn't a bad idea, but at the moment, I feel like it would spread the player count too thin. Maybe as we start building up the base population of the server more, that could work, but right now I don't think there are enough people.

Part B - MAP

B - Metropolitan

Metropolitan is easily the winner here because of the way it will shake up the combat. The current more natural maps encourage CQC to be exclusively be used on an objective instead of the space between. I don't like the current map format as it feels like flat ground with and occasional building somewhere to serve as an objective. (Obviously this is an exaggeration, and the current maps aren't THAT bad, but it still feels that way especially to people like me who are shit at the game and get sniped every other minute.) Metropolitan areas could offer a blend of CQC and sniping due to taller buildings and narrower corridors. I also just like metropolitan areas from an aesthetic standpoint, as they make me feel like I'm fighting in a real place and not some random desert or forest somewhere.

Part C - Wars

B - Elongated "Tension" and Peace times

This is a fantastic idea. Having a less dedicated war time would encourage more activity, and would make war much less of a rigid annoyance. It also wouldn't be a confirmed time of shooting at the bad guys, more of having it be an acceptable time to fire on opponents. This would mean we would have to need more peace time activities, as with just tryouts and raids and such, things would get stale quick. I am great at segways.

The biggest thing the server needs in terms of activities are role play oriented things to do.  I think those RP events that happen every month just need to happen more often, and they need to be easier to set up and pull off. Also giving more of an impact to kidnappings and raids, like being able to set up counter kidnaps that lead to conflicts between the nations and the like. The things you brought up are good ideas as well, things like different jobs other than just soldier would mix up the game play well. 

Part F - Suggestions & Unique Content

A few ideas:

A more in depth medical system, maybe with reviving fallen allies and field medics that are given a very bad weapon but aren't allowed to be shot until they use it in combat. 

Closer bases and objectives with longer respawn times. Especially when I was enlisted, I felt like the long stretches of land between points were mostly to make up for the incredibly short respawn timer. This would also play into the idea of a deeper medical system due to having longer respawns, making reviving players more viable.

Slightly less P2W. I know, I know... GArNet GaMInG IS paY tO WIn!!1!1, but it does scare off a lot of enlisted. I came very close to leaving the server out right a few times because I felt so powerless compared to the people who spent cash. I know you need to make money, so I don't believe you should change anything about the monetary system itself, but I think making more classes for enlisted to tryout for and giving them a higher variety of weapons with at least moderate stats would be smart for keeping them more enthralled and feeling like they have a chance against 75RR CMD LDR vega man over here.

As for the ideas you proposed, I think all of them are great. Any form of self expression is always welcome, as long as it isn't over the top for the genre, so I think some weapon skins would be really nice, as long as they aren't some crazy hentai girl or something, and are closer to just a camo. I think badges should be more related to accomplishments, kind of like achievements, so maybe officers would get an officer badge, and if someone got a 3 kill streak within 30 seconds they could get a badge, something like that. A skill tree to add more strategy and variety to game play would be nice, but I think the skills would have to be reasonable for a military game, so if the upgrade is increased damage, you should mention you used a special ammo type or something. I also think the attachment system would have to be adjusted to work with this system, as the way it works now in combination with a skill tree would be odd imo. I'm not 100% on the promotion thing, I think I would have to see it in action to give a better opinion on it.

So yeah, those are my thoughts. Thank you for working on improving the server!

Edited by Hugo
i am grammer idiot
  • Like 2

Honestly whatever helps the server is what we need but this is my opinion

#1 C  I Think that having 3 factions would give a lot more to do in character from teaming up with other faction or leading to more fun during war . 3 Factions would also give the new players more to choose from and would honestly i think make for such a better experience

#2 B I think having a map in the city would be much more fun and force people to breach and clear and would mean officers actually have to train enlisted on how to do so giving them more to do helping them not burn out

#3  B i think having an all time war system or even just longer wars shorter peacetimes would be a lot more fun as enlisted right now don't wanna wait an hour to go fight the enemy team it just takes to long people just go afk and wait for the war. Having war all the time or war when people wanna Host RP war and actually capture objectives would be better than waiting an hour .

#4 I think honestly we should just have more War based  experiences  but also keep the ones we have like duck hunt and hide and seek that the staff do i think that would be fun but also gives them a choice and more to do depending on what they are feeling.

This was made at 12:55AM i just gave a base of what i think but honestly Garnet whatever you think is best and as long as the community supports its im fine with it