DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MilitaryRP Staff Roster | Month of July 2020

5 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Naitsir > Albeit competent, not very vocal, and reported to not be active in-game by Gythem. Feel free to argue this decision if found to be incorrect in the comments.

First of all I want to congratulate all staff members on their promos! 

Second, addressing what has been said, I can agree with the vocal part as I don't see much on the forums that I feel that needs my input. I probably could give my input on a lot its just I never seem to be able to think of a good or valuable response. Addressing activity for about the first half of July I can agree I wasn't the most active and took time away from the server to rejuvenate my mental health but the second half especially towards the end of the month I believe I picked up on activity a fair amount especially since getting the rank of GA.  However I'm not going to argue about the decision that has been made because I feel that it is fair.

5 minutes ago, Not Naitsir said:

Addressing activity for about the first half of July I can agree I wasn't the most active and took time away from the server to rejuvenate my mental health but the second half especially towards the end of the month I believe I picked up on activity a fair amount especially since getting the rank of GA.

I put in my recommendations before you got GA and forgot to edit it. I still feel the same though, but your activity has definitely picked up

• Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
1 hour ago, Garnet said:

Jim > User (mommy and daddy said Garnet bad)

Without revealing too much of what Jim told me in confidence, he had to resign for a medical reason.

Congrats to everyone who was promoted. I expect everyone to show they earned it and everyone who was left stagnant or demoted to be fired up coming into August.

2 hours ago, Garnet said:

Zachman > Trial Administrator (I'm sorry, but for the time being, I think you are not setting as good of an example as i'd like for other  members of the server, if people would like to argue otherwise, please let me know - notably a report for hosting sims outside of base with 0 RP)

I’m not trying to start an argument garnet but Zach man participated and then he stepped in and said move to the outpost and then we held it there.  The 2 people who hosted sims were punished for it and one is no longer with us sadly. @Zachman

Congratulations to everyone 

Edited by Josh Martin
  • Like 1