DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Hooman Staff Application

Format

Name: Hooman

Total time on the server: | 2GA KST Hooman has played for 349:15:45.

Do you own a microphone:  Yes

Referrals:  Ethan, and Yax

Staff History:  Warned for rdm once during a hostage mission on the old map

Country of Residence:  United States of America

Essay Portion

Past experiences staffing?

No past staffing  experience, but I think I have a good understanding of the rules from being in some sits, reading forum posts, and from paying attention to things that happen in game over the course of my time playing on the server.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server?

I plan on benefiting the server because when I joined the server a couple of months ago just to see what MilitaryRP was I didn't expect to love the community as much as I do. The reason I stayed is because of the fun, friendly, and just generally amazing people that I have encountered on the server and I hope that I can help to keep the community just as great as when I joined.

I would be a good moderator because I'm reasonable. I am naturally calm as a person and it is generally hard to piss me off. I always try to see both sides to a conflict and would show no prejudice. I would not let emotions get the best of me and let me do something stupid. I would perform to the best of my abilities to make sure all players will have a great time on the server. I would make sure to make each sit fair and make a decision only after seeing all the evidence both sides have to present.

Edited by Normal Hooman

+1

Hooman has been a great member of the community ever since he attended SSO sims, and seemed like good potential to pass tryouts, to him joining SSO, becoming an Operative, then resigning to main 2GA. He has been a great friend, and hard worker even if he doesn't think he has. I feel he is perfectly fit for staff in the case that he is a good teacher, and can explain things well to new players that are willing to learn. Best of luck to you, Hooman!

think this is one of my fav 2GA and that says a lot bc he is in 2GA (I don't really like 2GA). He is one of the most chill people I have met on the server. He is active, fun, responsible, and the list goes on. +1. I would say add me to referrals but I want to know you better. After playing with you for a while id like you to add me to referrals

Edited by Maverick

Helped him out figure out what he wanted to do with his time in MRP, and he was always mature and active and is now one of the better growing officers in 2GA. +1 from me. Add me to referrals 

Edited by Yazmo ☣