DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Well yeah... (Departure)

Well were do i start here. Look i'm sorry but, i've just been looking for more of a RP based server. It's just hard to find something to do on the MilRP server without really any sort of RP at all. Trust me I like the garnet community and I always will! But, I just want more RP and it isn't here.

Wanna thank @Larry_The_Potato for being a good MARSOC COL you've done well and I hope you stay for a while and make it better.

@Party very chill guy always fun to meme around with but can be serious sometimes too.

@Ominous chill guy keep army up the best he could but other then that good times.

@D_Rose have fun home slice.

@Draco_ Stay in MARSOC and make it better amigo

@Soldier Don't know if you dipped or got removed from MARSOC but you are one of the people that actually knows how to interact with others and RP well I hope you didn't dip. 

@Ozzy Thanks for your time  amigo

@Jake british dood

@Whiskey1 Uhhhh simp have fun amigo.

@Garnet I'm sorry in the position you are in right now. I hope everything gets better you have my regards!

@Millerjerm cya later amigo have fun doe good times!

@zachman idk your account but you were a chill guy too good times with everyone on the server.

Sorry if i didn't ping you I had fun with everybody! I'm sorry but i'll see you guys later this isn't a goodbye! 🙂

ALSO HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1

Sad times, Even though we didn't talk much it was always cool hanging in TS together. From the days of dueling all day until I could win to now on MRP. Farewell, I wish you the best. Get on anytime you're bored just to chill 🙂 

• Like 1
  • The Garnut
8 hours ago, Oboshi said:

Well were do i start here. Look i'm sorry but, i've just been looking for more of a RP based server. It's just hard to find something to do on the MilRP server without really any sort of RP at all. Trust me I like the garnet community and I always will! But, I just want more RP and it isn't here.

Once I feel better, we can talk of the return of SWRP.

• Like 4
  • Friendly 1
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 2
  • Agree 1
  • The Garnut
11 hours ago, Josh Martin said:

I can’t wait for it to reopen I played it a few times but I was staff on milrp so I didn’t wanna play to much and I miss it

MRP has been as dead as can be with no plans of changing, so I wouldn't worry about it a whole lot moving forward

• Sad 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
14 minutes ago, Garnet said:

MRP has been as dead as can be with no plans of changing, so I wouldn't worry about it a whole lot moving forward

MRP has been reaching 50-60 players daily even with growing frustration. Frustration that can be amended when the promised content is delivered.

• Haha 1
  • The Garnut
2 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

MRP has been reaching 50-60 players daily even with growing frustration. Frustration that can be amended when the promised content is delivered.

oh yeah, my apologies for being sick with covid. I forgot that the current administration cant entertain the playerbase, neither does the playerbase want to be entertained without scripted features 😕. Just spent 3 months no-lifing a map to see the pop further dip 

• Agree 1
14 hours ago, Garnet said:

Once I feel better, we can talk of the return of SWRP.

Ooooo now I'm interested. Let's just hope it doesn't become like it was before. But, I doubt it will just needs a little bit more planning before re release! 🙂

Edited by Oboshi
  • Agree 1

" oh yeah, my apologies for being sick with covid. I forgot that the current administration cant entertain the playerbase, neither does the playerbase want to be entertained without scripted features 😕. Just spent 3 months no-lifing a map to see the pop further dip "

Your map actually turned out really well. So don't blame yourself on that end. Its mostly the faction leaders that need to act up and change them selves. More passive RP need to be added instead of just Tryouts or just sims. Also, some members on the staff team are doing a pretty well job. But, others need to act up or change too cause like how I did and some of other use staff powers to minge. Also Jake + the T.Admins + Ozzy are the only GM's.. So it's good you still have them. Just small changes for a bigger outcome if you think of it that way.

(Edit)

dk why garnets quote wasn't properly added lol.

Edited by Oboshi
  • Disagree 3