Why RU loses so many wars.

Check this post out if you are worried about weapon stats. Apart from that, even with low numbers right now, we are working to facilitate that with the possibility of a new allied nation. This isn't the first time that the contra-US faction has been outnumbered. It will hopefully readjust itself over time and with whatever changes Garnet can implement, assuming the community wants it.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, xAdept said:

If I am to put my opinion out there, I feel as though the guns and attachments RU currently deal with are very realistic if we're talking about faction specifics. 

Yeah but you have to realize - most modern RU soldiers don't use the standard ak-47. They use variants that give them the ability to edit more features, such as the AKM, AK12, and AK103.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Greasy Dan said:

Can we bring back the system where new players would automatically spawn as RU recruits? I feel that would help balance numbers.

The thing is, people have the choice to join RU or US. That is why we spawn as Undecided, for newer players to choose who they want to join. I feel as if doing this would be unfair to certain people.

9 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Yeah but you have to realize - most modern RU soldiers don't use the standard ak-47. They use variants that give them the ability to edit more features, such as the AKM, AK12, and AK103.

I'm sure if you put this idea under suggestions, it could potentially be implemented. I agree.

AKM: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=889559637

AK-12: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=487136967

AK Weapon Pack: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=965315299

I mean, it is less than the weapons in my opinion, and more the numbers, as I lead wars with few 2GA, and moderate SSO/GRU on.

Not saying that they aren't good, just saying they can get overwhelmed by a lot of army, or marines.

Just saying, if you have a different opinion/view on this, I'm all ears. 

19 minutes ago, Cold Soldier said:

I mean, it is less than the weapons in my opinion, and more the numbers, as I lead wars with few 2GA, and moderate SSO/GRU on.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. US has the numbers to zerg rush us, which is why we get overwhelmed quite a bit, even if we try to push a new obj.

literally just make people spawn in as ru recruits

worked wonders for afghan when we did it around December/January.

as long as dedicated DIs are on the server for RU and people spawn in as RU recruits numbers will balance out in 2-4 weeks, guaranteed.

it will be even easier for RU considering there’s more appeal to be Russian than afghan and there’s only one entry faction to worry about. 

• Like 1

I like the new map but the numbers make me depressed. I don't want to sound like a little bitch about numbers but it sucks when 20 RU vs 80 US happens. I don't know if Russia has simply lost appeal to new players or the map has made the player base switch to US. To be fair the US base looks pretty valid in comparison to RU so I understand. I don't even think training is a problem for RU, we train whenever we need to but it seems like we prepare the recruits we get to swap over to US. I miss Tiaga bro 😞 .

• Like 1

I know this isn't a suggestion thread but it has practically turned into one so I will give my 2 cents. Let's think about it logically, you join the server and see you have a choice to be made, so what do you naturally do? You press TAB and see the numbers, but here's the thing when you open TAB menu the only thing you see is US, and I realize obviously this is because of the way its configured, but if we were to A-Z instead of Z-A the TAB menu that may give new players a better incentive to join RU. Just a small change that has no harm on anyone but can psychologically change how people see RU to US numbers.

On 8/10/2018 at 1:02 PM, {GG}otham said:

Lets get rid of RU for something more appealing like Taliban or something. I feel like it'd be an incentive for more players to play against US.

Are you serious? Yes, you are right lets go back to a system in which AFG had even fewer players than what RU have right now, great idea!