DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Acer's Staff Application v2

acer

In-game name: 1stSFODD OPT Xaldin/Acer

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:150783532

Warns: 5

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 1stSFODD OPT Xaldin has played for 874:02:04.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]   Whu,  riprandy, kermat, fonza, party

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Senior Moderator and Head Administrator on decent sized MRP servers a couple months back.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

As of late, I've been getting rather bored of the core gameplay in the server. This isn't to say that I'm not going to still play it and enjoy it, but I want something else to do whilst also benefitting the community. I genuinely just want to make my time within the server something of use, rather than just sweating in war every day and giving absolutely nothing back to the server in return. Personally, I wouldn't consider myself an extremely professional person at all times, but I definitely understand when to be professional and mature, and I believe I could do a great job at it being staff. I believe that I have shown that I have the ability to be mature when it is called for by the way I handle myself in game, and the way I handle myself in situations that call for it. Most of the time, I'm very laid back, I don't really take a ton of things super serious, but like I said, I understand that staff is something you need to be serious about. There's a ton of things that I want to do to help the server, and the best way to start out is as a Trial Moderator, that way I can show how mature I can be. 

I'm sure there are going to be people that disagree with me when it comes to becoming staff, and for those people I urge you to leave a reason down below so that I can try to be better. I think that I am in a good spot to become a Trial Moderator. The key word being Trial. I think that I can prove myself to everybody with this opportunity. Like I previously stated, I genuinely just want to help out the server. I've put in over 500 hours since my return (which was around early December?), which shows my dedication to the server. Garnet is really where I feel "at home" within the Garry's Mod community, and that makes me want to benefit the server in any way possible. I understand that any wide range changes I might want implemented within the server obviously won't come about, but if I become staff I plan on hanging around for quite a while, and progressing through the ranks so that hopefully some of my ideas might be implemented. I will take as many sits as possible, and I will follow any orders given to me, that way I can help the server in any way seen fit. If you're a little on the edge on what your opinion is about me, I urge you to come hang out in the TeamSpeak, and get to know me, and then make your final judgement based off of that. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details I got banned on echo fog for mass, which in hindsight should have been an accidental mass. (literally did sims in base, under 200 hours)

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, February 5. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Pretty much all day every day, other than 7-10AM on Mondays and Wednesdays.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Sad 1
  • Informative 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 5

+1

I believe you would be a great fit for staff, the only concern I would have is the maturity in TS or possibly in sits. Any time something negative happens to you during war (sometimes peacetime) you seem to "rage" a bit, I understand we all get mad at the game sometimes, but it seems constant with you. Other than that, I see nothing wrong, just try to tone back the anger. Good Luck!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Forums Moderator

Well acer, Ive seen you at your best and worst. you can be very toxic, you never toxic to newer players. some recommendations is to work on your patience. but im fairly confident that you would make a good t-mod +1

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I told you to use my referral before you applied 😞

+1

You have taken a lot of great steps to improve your character and your reputation on the server and with its members and I think that you are ready to become staff. While I believe that, as python said, you need to work on your patience I think that it can be worked on and won't be an issue.

Good luck homie 🙂 

bring back tali dumbass Jake

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Definitely +1

Acer, you're a great player and honestly a pleasure to be around on the server. You're a friendly face for newer players and from personal experiences, you even try to help them get better at the game. You can go out of boundaries but that's mainly with friends and you're not hardcore insulting anyone. 

I would love to see you on the team , a team you definitely deserve a spot on.

Edited by Whuuu
  • Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

Was a bit skeptical the first application he made but has definitely has made changes in his personality. For sure isn't as toxic as he was when he first returned, cool guy to be around, and definitely deserves a shot at staff. Has proved himself in every area that he needed improvement on. I don't doubt he'll do a good job. Best of luck Acer.

+1

• Like 1

+1

I've had the same opinion since your first app. Like Python said, I've seen you at your best, and at your worst. At your best, I think you would make a great T.Mod to show everyone what potential you have, Good luck.

• Like 1

Acer is definitely still mingey and trolly but he’s a genuine guy, he means good for the server. He makes everyone laugh and personally hasn’t caused me any trouble during events or in game. +1

Holy smokes dude,shoutout to my barber dawg

Edited by Aparh
  • Like 2
  • Community Director

I agree with Python, you can be toxic - however, it's never directed at a group of people nor new players. I have no doubt you'll be a decent staff member. You've genuinely developed as a person, improving as you go along. +1 Good luck!

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 2