Theos Staff Application

Theos

• StarWarsRP Management Team

In-game name: Theos
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 22
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:130146048
Warns: None
Timezone: GMT
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 11A CPT Theos has played for 406:19:47.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Eli, Valor, Ominous
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe I would be beneficial to the server as part of staff team because of my activity and accessibility on the server. I can be found on the server daily, and for a significant period of time. Even if I’m not logged in to the server itself, I can usually be accessed in Teamspeak as well so if a staff would ever be needed quickly, I would be able to respond to those situations as well. With this in mind, I feel like I have a good grasp on the rules of the server, and what is expected of people on the server even if something isn’t specifically a rule as shown by my lack of warns or punishments.

I also do like to help the newer players to the server take part in the community, and as this server has become something enjoyable for me I would like to be able to help others get the same enjoyment from the server as I do. As an officer, staff would also mean I would be able to host things much easier for 11B so it would help them enjoy those parts to the server more. With newer players as well, I consider myself a patient and reasonable person when dealing with them when they may not know if something is a rule or not, and prioritise them understanding what they had done wrong so they know not to repeat such an action.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4-5 hours a day if not more

• Like 1
  • Agree 6

Theos is a top guy, since joining the officer team at US, he has been nothing but exemplary. Works so hard for us  and has never missed a promotion. Definitely the most active member of the US Army. Has got my +1. good luck (not that you will need it)  

+1

55 minutes ago, Aparh said:

+1, Theos is a great guy and good officer. He’s never toxic and is always a cool dude. Nothing else to say. 

17 minutes ago, Early6111 said:

+1

Never have I ever had a bad experience with Theos, a great example to grow by in the server.

I see nothing short of why he shouldn't be within the staff team.

14 minutes ago, Angry said:

+1

Absolute great guy and extremely active. Always helpful and has lots of knowledge regarding the server.  Would be a perfect addition to the staff team and has my full support.

16 minutes ago, lmatheson04 said:

Theos is a top guy, since joining the officer team at US, he has been nothing but exemplary. Works so hard for us  and has never missed a promotion. Definitely the most active member of the US Army. Has got my +1. good luck (not that you will need it)  

+1

Just off of these 4 replys im +1ing but theos you have been HARD carrying 11A and you are fit for staff you show more maturity than half the people I know good luck!

+1

You are always a cool dude to be around from everywhere ranging from in game, to TS. You have been here long enough to know whats going on. You are very engaging with 11B, and thats something that is important right now. You seem like you would be a great fit in my eyes.