Rest In Peace Gamma

• The Garnut
7 hours ago, Gruels said:

thats ok if you cant do the event tomorrow and its postponed i might not even have chance to get on tomorrow 

I can, but I would rather start the event around the same time we are able to begin raising money for his family. I would love for @Captainswag to report back with what a helpful goal would be for them, and we can start immediately after.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
45 minutes ago, Garnet said:

I can, but I would rather start the event around the same time we are able to begin raising money for his family. I would love for @Captainswag to report back with what a helpful goal would be for them, and we can start immediately after.

Do You Mind Messaging me the Link when its created so i can send money to the family?, Unless ur gonna edit or create a comment/post for people who can you use the link 

Edited by OpTic Gunner
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I didn't know gamma personally but I've been playing this server for a while and I love the community, I have suffered with suicidal thoughts myself and its truly horrible. if you know someone who is in a bad place please show them love and if you are struggling with these thoughts know that it does get better, time heals all wounds. rest in peace

• Friendly 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have no words, I left Garnet Gaming months ago, only to come back and see this? Gamma was my friend since day one when I got introduced around the map by him on Siberia…  Were we teammates throughout my career in Seals, SSO, and Vega… Rest easy man, this world’s a messed up place… 

Edit: What hurts me the most is the fact that Gamma was one who PM’d me offering support and care when I was at my lowest years back, and had my back through everything… Gamma was such a kind individual and it’s horrible that this happened…

Edited by Vac_
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1
54 minutes ago, huskaii said:

@Captainswag its been a while since ive heard anything regarding your end on this. If you are able to or comfortable sharing, do you have any info on how his family is doing? 

Sorry to say I haven’t heard from them in a few months now. I thought it would be best to not be too intrusive.

Also wanted to say sorry if I let anyone down with this whole incident. I know I’m pretty much the messenger cause, well, I knew Gam pretty damn well, and had the opportunity to meet one of his family members. But sorry if I let any of you down when it comes to relating information to and from the family. My apologies.

Edited by Captainswag
  • Like 5
  • Friendly 1
  • Sad 4
  • Informative 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow I'm just hearing about this, guess I haven't been here in a while...... but damn dude, after I lost my dad and my brother almost a year ago, I kind of just disappeared from not only garnet, but my irl friends...... I hate coming back and seeing stuff like this, gamma was  a good guy and was a good friend..... life's rough, I hope those around him find peace 😞  ŁLG

Edited by Bozee
  • Like 4