Warns:RDM
Timezone:CST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:250:43:23
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]n/a
Past experiences as staff: Admin on both Elite Ace MRP and PRP
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

First and foremost, I intend to bring three things to the table: activity, maturity, and a kind personality. I can be as active as needed, and I want to spend the next three months primarily playing on the server until school resumes, at which point I will continue to be active but less so. I'm only 16, but I like to think I'm older than my age because I love to hang around with people older than me. I also intend to add to the staff team my ability to provide constructive feedback and thoughts on both staff and server-related issues.

I plan on contributing as a staff member to anything on the boards, such as ban reports, ban appeals, staff applications, and so on, because I believe staff opinions matter more than normal users'. I know how server logs work, I know a reasonable number of staff commands, and I'd like to claim I'm friends with some of the staff on the server because I've been active I previously worked as a admin on a MRP server before it shut down. I'm also working on getting to know and befriending the majority of the individuals on RU and US.(I typed this on my phone in notes)

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include detailsI have gotten a RDM warn when I had 10 hours because I got annoyed with someone clicking there empty mag
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:February 28 2021
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:since it’s summer probably 10-40 hours a week or 5-10 hours a day

Edited by Samkuro
  • Disagree 1

-1 apparently you just came back an hour ago??? A lot can change in a playerbase in 3 months, I'll retract this if you've been on for a few weeks, but if not, you can't just come back and immediately make a staff application, without getting to know the newer player base first. Trust me, it helps a lot to know your players. Atleast with D Rose for instance, they kept up with players, and were on the server for a little while before applying, hence why they were accepted again. They were also staff a few months ago as well, so they already knew a lot of the community, and kept up with a lot of new and old players while they were gone, and remained semi-ish active, and they did this all while their arm/hand was broken which is highly impressive in my book.

Td;lr you need to spend more time with the newer playerbase before applying, since you were gone for a while and as far as I know was completely inactive. You only came back an hour ago.

JQ37Nyc_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Agree 1

I would love to +1, but as Shin_Tsukimi stated, you just came back from an LOA, while not much other than a map and 2 updates (and a few more enlisted) are new, I recommend getting used and back to the community for maybe a week or two before making an application, other than that, your app is decently structured. I would really only say the paragraphs should be buffed up, I kind of doubt you're gonna spend 10 hours a day, even 5 hours is a while to be on, but if you think you can manage that's up to you. 

5 hours ago, Samkuro said:

I'm only 16, but I like to think I'm older than my age because I love to hang around with people older than me.

Bro you might be getting groomed

Edited by Salmon
  • Haha 6

1. I don't know you and haven't seen you around.

2. You obviously just got off LOA as you posted.

3. I haven't see you contribute much of anything to our faction.

Take your time as you are just getting back to the server. Spend some time building some relationships and doing some good in 11B or wherever you want to go to help show some of us that you are invested in this server and the people. Right now coming off a 3 month LOA doesn't show that. 

I'd definitely wait a while after getting off of LOA to get back into the rhythm and make yourself known within the community once again. A month or two of playing consistently should be enough to show the community your character so they can properly judge whether you're ready or not for staff, but for now I would wait.

• Agree 1

Ive seen you around a bit during Omega, however your activity dropped immediately after the map change. This might be the first time of me seeing you back.

Your application looks rushed and hard to read, usually people make their applications spaced out, and colorful to make it look pleasing to look at and easier to understand.

I would wait possibly 3-4 weeks to re-apply instead of rushing the 2 week minimum just so that you can get to know the newer members and engage with them.

I wish you luck on this application and other applications to follow.

• Agree 1

dude 3 months? and you wanna apply for staff after coming back like a couple days ago? you need to be here a little bit longer for the MRP community to be able to trust you and not waste their time. -1 not changing it

I havent seen you at all since early/mid Omega, and honestly I thought you had left. You cant just come back to the community after being away for so long and expect us to bring you onto the staff team. At least take a week or two to familiarize yourself with everything new, because a lot has changed since we've last seen you. So it's a -1 from me. You should have at least waited a couple weeks.

I know that you are a good person and have good intentions for the server, but at this point I don't think you should apply for staff as of yet. Do familiarize yourself with the community again since you've been gone for quite a while. Get active again for some weeks and show that you are a reliable person and show that you can actually stay with the community for a good while - we don't need people to take LOAs for 3 months or so on the staff team (I'm not sure why you were gone and that doesn't interest me either, just letting you know). Once you have done those things and have earned yourself a good place again within the community I'm willing to eventually +1 your application to become a T. Mod. For now I'll let it rest with a -1.

Edited by Whue
  • Agree 1
On 5/28/2021 at 10:43 PM, Acer said:

I'd definitely wait a while after getting off of LOA to get back into the rhythm and make yourself known within the community once again. A month or two of playing consistently should be enough to show the community your character so they can properly judge whether you're ready or not for staff, but for now I would wait.

-1 As Acer said here give it some time so you can get back into the community and let the newer guys get to know you also and dedicate your time and then I think you’d be a good addition to the team but as I’ve never seen you on US before it’s hard for me to plus 1 cause I don’t know you at all 

I've seen you here and there since you came back but I think its too soon to apply for staff, you really need to plug yourself back into the community before applying as much as changed between the server itself and the faces that occupy it.