Depressed bird potential long loa

So recently my mother has been hospitalized, and idk yet if ill be mentally capable of doing staff work atm. She was hospitalized for liquid around her heart but now they have to do open heart surgery  due to one of her valves being extremely blocked. If your religious please keep her in your prayers and if you aren't wish her luck pls.  And Ik I only recently got back around here if yall need to remove me from staff ill understand  but please see where I am coming from

• Like 3
  • Sad 15
  • The Garnut

I'm not religious, but I really hope everything ends up being okay with your mom. Take as much time as you need, and feel free to join me and some GG people playing games on occasions on TS if that helps boost your morale!

Don't even worry about being removed from staff, that's still.

• Agree 3

Sorry man unfortunately i’m not religious but I wish the best for you, your family, and most importantly your mother. That’s a great deal to be going through take your time man no need to worry about the server everything will be fine here. we’re here to support you any time you can check in at the ts and discord… be safe man and again I hope everything goes okay for you.