DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

RazerBlade Staff Application

Toddd

In-game name: RazerBlade

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:149432783 

Warns: I have one warn for NLR

Timezone: Gmt+1

Playtime: | RazerBlade has played for 1070:05:21.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes, I have a microphone and I am able to use Teamspeak.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes, I am also able to record.

Referral(s): Anthony, Fetn

Past experiences as staff: I do not have any experience as a staff member but I plan to in the future!

Why should we choose you over other applicants: 

Within all the time I have spent on Garnet Gaming DarkRP, I have learned the majority if not all the server and staff rules. I have also learned from my previous mistakes and warnings when I first started playing. I am very respectful to my peers and I treat everyone equally regardless of who they are. One really good trait I carry is that I am a fast learner. I am able to adapt to new changes and learn extremely quickly. This will be helpful during the staffing process. 

When it comes to helping people or answering questions I can be there for people. I can tell them what they are doing wrong first, what they need to do to fix it and then ask if they need help with it or anything else. Since I live in the GMT time zone, I am able to be on very early and I can enforce the rules when many other staff are away or offline. The server can benefit from my assistance since I will be on during these odd times for most players. I love to assist new players on the server so that in the future they can be well knowledgeable on the rules and possibly even turn into a staff member.

Lastly, I acknowledge that I have been immature in the past and I am still working to fully mature, but I believe I have come a long way in my maturity progress. I also would like to apologize for all the past times that I might have been immature or toxic on the server or outside of the server.

Thank you.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server: Yes, I have been banned twice. The first time I was banned I did not fully understand the rules and I killed the opposite gang members without knowing about the gang war rule. The second time I was banned I also did not fully understand the rules and I broke NLR when someone was raiding my base.

Have you made any previous applications: Yes, I have. Previous Application.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role: I am able to contribute 5 hours or more a day.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod: Outside of Garry’s Mod, I like to ride bikes and play Minecraft hardcore.

Did you read the staff rules: Yes I did, RazerBlade

• Like 3
  • Winner 1

Look, I like you're determination to become staff, but as of right now I think you aren't mature enough to be staff. If you really want to be staff, I would really recommend taking a few weeks and proving me wrong. I just think you didn't wait long enough between the last one getting denied and this one getting posted. Outside of that, you still have very short paragraphs, but they are long enough to where they might not affect many people's verdicts. You've also got some really good referrals. 

As I've stated previously, I think I have the consensus that some others have, your a bit immature. I'd really need you to prove to me that my opinion is wrong before I can feel comfortable +1ing this, and it wont be some quick thing to make me change my mind. 

• Like 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 2
9 minutes ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

Look, I like you're determination to become staff, but as of right now I think you aren't mature enough to be staff. If you really want to be staff, I would really recommend taking a few weeks and proving me wrong. I just think you didn't wait long enough between the last one getting denied and this one getting posted. Outside of that, you still have very short paragraphs, but they are long enough to where they might not affect many people's verdicts. You've also got some really good referrals. 

As I've stated previously, I think I have the consensus that some others have, your a bit immature. I'd really need you to prove to me that my opinion is wrong before I can feel comfortable +1ing this, and it wont be some quick thing to make me change my mind. 

Thank you for the information I will work on this when I can 

Here coming from a a neutral term, razerblade has proven to me that he isn't retarded. Like a lot of staff he knows when to tone down being retarded. I have talked to razerblade and based with him, he is a great kid but here like you got to give the kid a chance. If he fucks up he fucks up let him be staff and get to T.Mod. I promise to all of you he will do good as a tmod. He is trying to improve giving a position with responsibility will help him improve more. Just let him be T mod and he'll be good.

+1 

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
4 minutes ago, Papiraqi said:

honestly im trying my best and ive already changed it if i cant get accepted ill just buy it” -RazerBlade

I was just about to link that. You literally had said if this gets denied you're buying it anyways. That was a message to me and maybe others that you don't care what people think and that you're going to have your way no matter what. Now I didn't expect you to retry which re-assures me but I'm still not comfortable after that response in your last app. I still think you need a little more time.

Edited by Ba11ParkFrank41
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 2
8 hours ago, Papiraqi said:

honestly im trying my best and ive already changed it if i cant get accepted ill just buy it” -RazerBlade

Yes I did say this and I regret saying that I was just so confused what filler meant at the time but now I know what it means and I have learnt from that hope this changes your mind im very sorry again

• Like 1

Well listen here, even though I didn't give you a referral when you asked for one, I still believe you've matured enough to be given a chance, also somehow miracuously got the forum nazi's Fetn's referral so thats an easy +1

See you on the team and best of luck ❤️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2

The last application wasn't great but this time you fixed a lot and it just looks like you took more time to make it. You fixed your paragraphs and also took criticism from other people and added more than just fillers. You have a good number of hours and a good amount of time to contribute to the role. Hope i see you taking sits soon

+1

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
20 hours ago, Fetn said:

Here coming from a a neutral term, razerblade has proven to me that he isn't retarded. Like a lot of staff he knows when to tone down being retarded. I have talked to razerblade and based with him, he is a great kid but here like you got to give the kid a chance. If he fucks up he fucks up let him be staff and get to T.Mod. I promise to all of you he will do good as a tmod. He is trying to improve giving a position with responsibility will help him improve more. Just let him be T mod and he'll be good.

+1 

+1 from me on this alone. I have talked to him and seen him. He knows when to tone it down when he needs to be serious. Plus I've seen him, everyone knows him I'm sure, and he does seem pretty chill. tbh I didn't even know he was that young. I agree. Give the guy a chance. 

Edit: Also I'd like to add, just because he says he's going to buy it if this app doesn't get accepted, it does not translate as he doesn't care what others think. I was in the same situation where I couldn't get an app through so I up and bought it. I cared what everyone thought of me at first BECAUSE I bought mod. If anything I see it as dedication from my experience.

Edited by Canlex
Adding on.
  • Like 2

+1

Razer is young yes but he knows when to be mature. Honestly I don't know him super well but I have interacted with him quite a few times and he's always been chill and NEVER toxic which is a great behavior for staff to have. He's super active and knows the game and the rules and I've never seen him get in trouble the whole time I've been on.

Additionally, he got Fetn's approval and asked we give him a chance. Fetn has promised us he will do good, so I'm definitely willing to take him on his word alone.

• Like 3
  • Agree 2

+1

Your last application is in the past. The fact that you made another application does show dedication that you want to help and be apart of the team.

You have a great amount of hours 

You read the rules

As I said before, making another app shows dedication 

I feel like your paragraphs could use some work, but does show that you do want to help

Overall, I feel as if we should atleast give them a chance. I've never talked to you personally but other people seem to have nice interactions with you. Good luck!

Edited by MichaelMyers
  • Like 1