DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ozzy's Upcoming Resignation

Brings a tear to my eye seeing a community member go, and an even bigger tear for all the memories you've shared. I can only be relieved because the reason for your resignation is pure and realistic. You were a hell of a manager and a great role model for me as I grew in the server. I won't forget the times we shared in the past few months, especially when you opened my eyes to Kirin Ichiban, and I'm sure nobody else can forget the mark you left here.

Farewell!

Edited by Kurtle
  • Friendly 1

I personally haven't talked to you much, but still sad to see you go. You are/were a great manager and you defiantly had an big influence on the community, and as well as on me. I wish you the best of luck with your endeavors.
We will miss you! Farewell!

Edited by PappaEric
  • Friendly 1

Gonna miss you man, I wish you the best even though you didn't put me on their sad day but all jokes aside you were one of the best managers we couldve asked for man and though we didn't know each other that well its still sad to see you go.

• Friendly 1
  • Forums Moderator
10 hours ago, Ozzy said:

@eli_ - Still don't believe you're 16 but whatever lol. You're chill and hopefully the racism is ironic. Not sure if you're going to be sticking around MRP or drop it for SWRP upon release but you do bring some quality ideas to the table from a faction standpoint. Wish you the best.

Don't blame you that you don't think I'm 16 LMAO. Pretty hard to believe imo. Hoping to stay and help MRP until SWRP comes along but I'd assume I'll be back to MRP, can never forget the retards I've met 🙂 But I appreciate the words. You've always been a chill person and a role model for me and the entire server. From all of the cooking streams and just hanging out in TS you've always been chill and just an overall genuine person. I wish you the best with your girlfriend, life, job, and anything else. Hope to see you every once n a while in the Pub Baltic Discord and you'll truly be missed by everyone in the community including myself. Wish you the best as well, homie.

• Friendly 1

I haven't known you for much time , but you are a cool dude. It sucks to see you go. I wish you the best! It was also really fun playing Roblox  and garctic phone with you

Edited by Zedd
forgot some stuff
  • Friendly 1
11 hours ago, Ozzy said:

@Tora1 - Tranny, Tora Dmitri, Dzhia, but to me, Jessy. A day 1 homie and someone I can trust with anything. I became your friend by memeing that it was your birthday when it wasn't even close and now here we are lol. We've been in the same faction, led opposing factions, been staff together, gotten drunk on League together, and played just about every popular game that's come out in the last 3 years together. You gave me a shot back in 2018 and I like to think that was what opened me up to how great this community can be. Your Frogmen was the pinnacle of what a faction can be in my opinion. You were a role model in how you played (RU Riot Meta), how you lead, and how you staffed. Knowing when to have a good time and when to be serious was always on of your strengths. You can noclip into Company HQ for a flashbang but just don't throw it where someone will cry ;). The aspect of "family" is something I had always chased but could never manage to replicate. Still bummed Jasmin never killed you enough times to finish your post. I know you and I will stay in touch but keep creating something special with Vega my

You're an asshole for making me tear up. 
FUCK JASMIN.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

I can only wish you  the very best and a very good luck in your personal life, the video games are a thing indeed it often allows ppl to make new relations but our personal life is what it catches up  the most ( It's like an episode that ends x) ). Alhamdulillah may god be with you

• Friendly 1

When I came back to the server you were a person I respected the most, you went from the person who I respected the most to the person who sort of changed my life. I wanted to say this for a while but didn't really get a chance to thanks for uh banning me. You sort of changed how I viewed people, you led with an iron fist and you always meant well. You did a great job leading the factions you led to the point where I wanted to lead like you but I couldn't. With what ever happens good luck in life and as always see you around big man.

• Friendly 1