DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

I guess this is my 3rd introduction but like not funny at all *TW SERIOUS TANHK*

tanhk

Good morning Garnetgaming, this shit maybe be cringy but who knows. So yeah hello I am Tanhk or if you really want to call me by my real name then it would be Jhay but like not J-hay it's just Jay but my parents decided to name me after that. I am a very stupid person most of the time but when it comes to school I am not. I'm a straight A average student who trys to focus on school most of the time. I also am not 14 even though I tell people that I am but I'm really just 1 year lower than 14 so in simple terms I am a 13 year old. I am a 8th grader by the way fellas. Ok time to get into what I like, I like/love basketball most of the time but as some of you guys know that I didn't pass tryouts sadly but who cares anyways? I like to eat food and that's why I am a fat person with a medium metabolism. I run a lot trust me (JOKE). I also am a rarely social guy when it comes to real life but who cares. I am 5'3 yes I am short for a 13 year old but at least I am taller than most of the 7th and half of the 8th graders at my school. Yes I used to be in FUBAR and the revived Agents (shoutout to you Tzar, I think you're cool). I understand I got myself banned multiple times and I know this place isn't for apologies but yeah I did it for boredom you can say. I also like cheese products but I think I'm a whatever it's called lactose n tolorant person however you spell it but I'm not a doctor so I guess I am. It's true that I've made staff applications and got them denied but there was one where I almost became a staff member but I lied about being burnt out from the server from the staff application that almost got me accepted, I'm going to say the truth about stuff so yeah here we go. I think I was a irresponsible player when I tried out for staffing or made a application, I also thought I would get demoted instantly if I did try to do some sits. I also had to lie that I was 14 because I really thought about joining staff that bad. Anyways finished with that I am a filipino and I bet no one believes I am! I guess I'm a pacific Islander. Ok about to end this but I love to play games of course and if you find my account on steam and find my reviews from 2016 I bet you'll love it. I also think I am a not nice person and I of course know I am a minge props to me knowing I was one. Well that's it fellas it was a quick one but yeah here it is. If you wanna talk to me find me in MRP 😉

Archived