Mr Shankie's Return

In-game name: Mr. Shankie
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:237896170
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: Mr Shankie has played for 556:42:54.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] HELL YEAH
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Fuck yes I do
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Banana! Shin
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I had retired a bit ago as a staff on Garnet. Some called me the best, some didn't. I am not going to say I was the best. I used to be an executive and a damn good one at that.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
Now for my favorite part. Well I used to be a staff member on Garnet gaming for a bit. I was actually staffing for almost a year straight when a bunch of shit hit the fan and I had to go. Not only did I do exemplary work but within all my time staffing I didn't get a SINGLE report on the forums. I would always pass the promotional value with flying colors, active on the forums, everything. I was representing what the staff should be like and I honestly miss it a lot.
I've had quite a lot of time to get my shit together and pull myself out of my funk. I got myself a new better girl a good job, and a lot more pride in my work. Not only can I GARANTEE great staff work and proper fun in-game, but I can guarantee to come climb the ranks again.

Now I am not sure how it will go, if I'll get my rank back or if I am starting from square 1 again, but I know that no matter what I am coming for my spot again. I had a goal I couldn't fulfill last time and that was to become a Garnet Gaming manager. I wanted to go as far as working with Garnet himself and even asked proggy about a job opportunity once if it were possible. Despite being denied due to no openings I still decided to push forwards and work in the staff team. I want to come back and blow the gates off the walls here and bring back the shankie that you all know and love.
Those of you that know me, I miss you fuckers so much lmao, I am here and I am ready to set the same example as last time!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Nope
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, long time ago, over a year now likely. I was accepted and made it all the way to executive
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: multiple hours a week.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Gaming and spending time with the love of my life
Did you read the staff rules?: Fuck yeah I did (Mr. Shankie, lol)

Edited by MisterShankie
  • Like 4
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1
7 minutes ago, MisterShankie said:

Shin

Referral confirmed. Shankie was one of our best staff a few months back, and I would love beyond anything to have him back on the team.

For the second time since I've gotten manager and reviewed a staff application,

+1, welcome back Shankie.

All of you know as manager I try to never give a +1/-1 on a staff application let alone a referral, but Shankie is an exception.

Pros:

Kind

Helpful

Gets shit done

Was a lead admin

Never had any issues ever

Legit he's just one of the nicest and best staff members we've ever had in a long time.

Active

Great GM

Cons:

Nothing. I literally can't think of a single reason he shouldn't get staff.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 2
  • Informative 1
  • Disagree 1

-1 I never liked your attitude. You always had the “i know everything and nothing matters but what I think”. I’ve had multiple arguments with you in the past about simple D3A guidelines and when I would present them to you, your only responses were “That’s bull shit i don’t care”. extremely entitled and you always let your ego in the way. You also had a tendency to make everything personal to you all the way to the point where you would get upset and start arguing over little ass shit causing drama

Edited by Papiraqi
  • Informative 4
28 minutes ago, Papiraqi said:

-1 I never liked your attitude. You always had the “i know everything and nothing matters but what I think”. I’ve had multiple arguments with you in the past about simple D3A guidelines and when I would present them to you, your only responses were “That’s bull shit i don’t care”. extremely entitled and you always let your ego in the way. You also had a tendency to make everything personal to you all the way to the point where you would get upset and start arguing over little ass shit causing drama

Respect your opinion! Not everyone can like me and that's fine! Thanks for sharing! Hope we can work that out together

• Friendly 2