Aidan's Resignation

2 minutes ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

I don't really have much to say to you, but you trained me, so to some extent, without you I would have never even become staff in the first place, so thanks for that.

i dont even remember training you tbh, this was during the era where me an papiraqi were the only ones doing HR cases an i think i got to 10 or so so sorry!

but gl in life 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Agree 1
8 minutes ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

@Canlex You're one of the best people I've met around here. I'm sorry I didn't keep my promise of rising through the ranks with you, but you've got great things ahead of you. Through almost everything you've backed me up or helped me out and I won't ever forget about you. Let me know when you get manager 😉 

Hey man thanks for the kind words. Don't even sweat about some promise. You do you and you make sure whatever it is, it's worth it. I'm just glad to have had you here at all, Homie. It was great. Now give me your CC because I played it a whole of 2 times nerd 😉 

• Like 1

We have problem with each other, but ngl, you have a good music taste, we used to be viping together

Back to the day when Im new to server, you accidentally rdm'd me, you come to apologize to me, my only respond is "just dont raid me when im basing" and you keep your promise till now, lmao great memory with you.

Anyway, wish the best for you

Edited by Hoal
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 2