DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

CanadianTyrants Staff App

Sythireau

In Game Name: 18A LTC CanadianTyrant

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:128993818

Warns: 1 for AttRDM (Appealed)

Timezone: Mountain Standard Time

Playtime: 18A LTC CanadianTyrant has played for 382:52:51.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]: Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]: Bioz

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]: 

Venomous Gaming MilitaryRP: Staff Manager

NationalTaskForce TheWalkingDeadRP: Head of Staff (Essentially Staff Manager)

Rustic Gaming MilitaryRP: Senior Moderator

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:

I plan on benefiting the server with my past experience and by adding an active and dedicated presence within the staff team. I have always tried my best to better the server and benefit it as much as possible and becoming staff would give me more ability to benefit the server. I have always been on pretty late when there are no staff on and wished I was capable of handling the situations or being able to help out the community. I am currently the Lieutenant Colonel of GB and have done my best to lead GB and get them active and I wish to be able to put the same daily dedication into the server and staff team while being a role model to not just the US Army as a SOC 2ic, but the whole server as a staff member.

I joined Garnet about a year ago and I was a pretty bad person then but I have changed and I wish to be able to use the lessons I've learned from my past mistakes to do my best for the server. I took the criticism from the past application and put it towards bettering myself and being more of a better person for myself and the server and I want to be able to use what I learned from my mistakes to be a great staff member and good addition to the staff team. My only plan for staff is to be able to create a better gameplay experience for all members whether it's US Army, Tali, or new players. I feel like my dedication, ability to learn, and personality can help players enjoy playing on the server and want to return. I want to be able to benefit the server by making the server more enjoyable by handling situations with unbias and examining all evidence provided to me with unbias and use it to make a properly calculated decision.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: 

Warned for Attempted RDM. This was appealed but what happened was a mistake as I thought I had grabbed my cuffs to handcuff an 11B that was spamming so I could gag him until war, I accidentally pulled out my AEK and shot him in the head once. He reported me for cuffing him and I was warned for shooting him accidentally. This however, was appealed due to it not being intentional.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: January 9th which was denied due to me not having the best of rep, I have since then taken the criticism and become a better role-model and respectful person. Past Application

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Usually I can play for about 6 hours every day due to work, all day during the weekends.

Edited by CanadianTyrant
Accidentally meshed my 2 paragraphs ;-;
  • Like 1
  • Agree 4