DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Mysterios Staff App

In-game name: VØłĐ Mysterio

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:184850872
Warns: None 
Timezone: +2 (South Africa)
Playtime?:   508:18:09.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes I Do
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes I have access to recording Software 
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?  Lekichi , VOID Smelly Yoda, Ghostie, HG Potato, VOID Paerebrus, Toddd, Tdizzz and TonganPoison
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have staffed on Garnet Garrys mod in the past and Indonesia RP ( when i was in south east asia). I had to step down from Garnets staff due to personal reasons that the staff knows about. An i am not comfortable with Broadcasting it on the Forums  
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I do think i can be a valuable edition to the team. Ive played since Early 2020 but i did step away from any sort of gaming for 6 months due to personal Reasons. I know the rules rather well. But every person forgets them now and again. Ive been in sits and also helping with reports when some serious rules have been broken. 

Ive been helping new players Start up well and telling them about the server and introducing them to some people that helps them out and starts their garnet adventure( if i can say it like that).
Its nice to know to that you can always help someone else and make their Garent Garrys mod life better from the start.

I am always there to help no matter what. 

As for my personal Life. I still have my management position in my Company and it has grown National since the last time i was on here. I still play sports even though im getting old now.
im a fisherman by nature and cooking is my thing. I am Finally engaged and planning a future  going forward 

Im a calm and collective person that takes both sides of a story before taking action. I like events and creating them just to keep people interested in the game.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details...  When i started On Garnet i was Banned for Mass  NLR which i took and came back to the server right after. I was banned i cant remeber for what which i appealed on the forums because i was not the person to be banned and got Added back to the server immediately. 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes 5th of March 2021

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I work during the day but am on all night. In a weeks time i can contribute 30 to 50 hours a week
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Im a Fisherman, I play rugby, cricket, basketball and hockey. At Times i play football (soccer) im also a hunter.
Did you read the staff rules?:VØłĐ Mysterio

I thank you all for reading and Considering me for Staff.

• Like 2
  • Spicy 1
  • Winner 1